Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy -

Replied to the thread Production levels.

• JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Best Guides and Resources for New Players in Cow 1.5.

I'll try to post some newer guides for 1.5, I'm aware that my current guides are horribly outdated.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Gold Balancing- No Really This One is Good..

Has been suggested many times before. Let me direct my you to an answer by freezy: Quote from freezy: “Well let me care to respond to this thread then. Usually we don't respond to these threads because there were indeed too many over the years and it…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Coalition messaging.

In diplomacy, the coalition messages tab is available all game. You are always able to message all members at once.
  • TomtheBuilder -

Replied to the thread How to INAVDE successfully.

I think both, although when he's talking about Tacs and TDs, it should also include attack bombers.
  • asher21 -

Replied to the thread How to INAVDE successfully.

• asher21 -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread How to INAVDE successfully.

Like (Post)
    In this thread we will explore different strategies for invasion, and also look at some examples from my experience. Please reply. First of all, let’s begin this topic with discussing the VARIEBLES of an invasion: TERRAIN AIR, ARMORED, INFANTRY,…
  • asher21 -

Liked Caesar’s post in the thread How to find Co-Players..

Like (Post)
    If you would like to start a game of Call of War and it is still looking for players you must do the following! 1. Join an existing game: you can access a game started and join with other users. 2. Recruit in the global Chat! : In the global chat you…
  • cycle9 -

Replied to the thread Coalition messaging.

prior comment applied to Alliance messaging.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Attack Order Ignored.

This issue is on the list for investigation, however without some additional clues this is going to be rather like searching for a needle in a haystack. In order to analyze we need to be able to reproduce this issue reliably. If you can provide exact…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Went to war with a player with mutual Shared Intel.

For complete protection against friendly fire accidents we recommend entering into a coalition. There are several types of attacks that will cause a war even with shared map allies. Most commonly are attacks with rockets and direct attacks with planes…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Cannot play in mobile app.

Just to make sure, these games work fine for you on desktop? I have sent you an email, if you can attach the video to your reply it may help narrow down the issue.
  • Yawnsy -

Replied to the thread Popularity balancing.

• Yawnsy -

Replied to the thread Popularity balancing.

This is the point I'm trying to make in regards to percentages. The percentages you stated above are not the percentages I'm seeing. I'm checking before and after each action. They simply just don't add up to the percentages you've stated. You say 8% for…
  • GrandEmpire -

Posted the thread How to INAVDE successfully.

Thread
    In this thread we will explore different strategies for invasion, and also look at some examples from my experience. Please reply. First of all, let’s begin this topic with discussing the VARIEBLES of an invasion: TERRAIN AIR, ARMORED, INFANTRY,…
  • BladeFisher -

Replied to the thread A major finance bug Bytro refuse to fix?.

• johnnoel -

Wrote a comment on johnnoel’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Instant Assignment Help provides the best online thesis writing help to primary, high-school, college and graduate students who are struggling with their academics. Right from the homework, assignment to dissertation, we provide assistance in all types…