Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ChessSamurai1999 -

Posted the thread Heavy Tank Playthrough.

Thread
    Hello guys, I started a game as East Mexico around the same time as Neptune, but have not gotten into it yet. As you guys know, heavy tanks recently got buffed, so I'm going to be spamming them this game. Here's a quick recap of the first 3…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from AleksanderZ: “Also, so this thread doesn't turn into a 20-page off-topic s**tshow, please ONLY DISCUSS THINGS RELATED TO THE PLANNED 1991 RP HERE. Thank you. ” Oops
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Torspo2’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    Say nothing. Just remember that anyone can get a good k/d by cheating, gold and premade teams. So it's not skills, it's the result of his actions.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from croatian kid: “hi ” Are you Algeria in forum game? ” I think so. ” Poor thing
  • Torspo2 -

Replied to the thread K/D Flexing.

Say nothing. Just remember that anyone can get a good k/d by cheating, gold and premade teams. So it's not skills, it's the result of his actions.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Is mechanized infantry + tank destroyer a good stack?.

Quote from Nobodyx2: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Nobodyx2: “that atleast makes some sense, why'd you make so much of armored units without even a single unarmored? atleast give potential attack bombers some difficulty in destroying u…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread East Mexico playthrough.

East Mexico, 1940 (SAME DAY) Our troops have mobilized and it's time to take advantage of the weekend Mexico City, we will declare war on site! This will be a major move by us since our goal is to reunite Mexico under one rule We expect this war to be
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Forum Memes.

Bro just gave me share map with no reason
  • Vanrendo -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers - the two types.

All I can add to this is that with Allies,the second/bottom paratroopers have stronger attack/def than the first/top paratroopers. I have produced them just to experiment but I don't use them.
  • Vanrendo -

As I mentioned before this would've been ideal to play with forum members but I already stopped playing more than a week ago.Just checking the forum out every now and then. I will be occupied until mid June (or so I hope) and will only then commit to…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Flying Bombs.

• -VIP- -

a lot is still available, most of the popular ones, both Russias, UK, Germany, Spain, Libya and all the Americas
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread Stock market rebalance.

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Yep. Definitely a bot. ” No it's not, he was in the 1939 RP as Xinjiang ” Ah, sorry, I didn't know that, I didn't pay attention to Asia at the RP. Sorry for…
  • Phillip Bosley -

Replied to the thread Forum Memes.

I’m assuming you two aren’t in the same coalition?
  • Phillip Bosley -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    Bro who wouldn't take advantage of this? This is free real estate (Sneak peak of the next day in my playthrough btw)