Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• maldrid -

Replied to the thread Buying all resources in market at the beginning.

Everyone has access to the same market but I am assuming that you bought all of them as soon as you joined the game so... And 50K money is a lot and allows you to buy like anything
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread Buying all resources in market at the beginning.

Thread
    when game start usually I have about 300k money and I want to buy all resources from market cos they seem cheap when I bought all of them I have still 50k money and ıt ıs enough to build infrastructures why players dont buy resources from market ?…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Build up Barracks.

If you have enough food that will be great but you dont want to level up that much because you normally have high level barracks for building units that need exactly that!
  • Undaunted -

Replied to the thread Starting with Germany in 73 player map.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Yes the diplomacy tab is really important and asking neighbours to be allies will help! What country are you? ” Germany and everyone wants to be ally with me lol I will ask for their offer
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Yes the diplomacy tab is really important and asking neighbours to be allies will help! What country are you?
  • Undaunted -

Replied to the thread Build up Barracks.

any advice please ? is there anyone using high level barracks ? is it very luxury ? should I think it in late game ?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread 22 player west side of the usa.

Because the map is only Europe... You can play the game with all countries all in where the map is rotating.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread group effort ideas.

I am sorry but can you tell me what stuff is? You are basically stating I saw blank with out team when blank happened.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread ZOMBIE WW2 Plain gone wrong.

Hello, perhaps you play CON too much. When you join a community, the number one mistake some people make is that they throw in many suggestions that does mot match the theme. I know that they have it in CON so you can play that.
  • Undaunted -

Quote from maldrid: “I recommend buying oil and attacking AI nations ” there is no computer player in map ıt seems I need to invade everywhere for resource
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread will ally join to war ?.

Hello, I am sure that not everyone are English as a first language speaker so I think you will have to excuse him. Just a reminder that you can translate into English via google translate if you think what you said doesn't make sense. Thanks
  • maldrid -

I recommend buying oil and attacking AI nations
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread UNSTOPPABLE? I think not!.

Lol. I am one research away from going nuclear. ;)
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread Starting with Germany in 73 player map.

Thread
    how should I start to game ? there is 2 day peace period I have 15 factories three of them have coast I started with artilleries but my manpower count not seems very well like speed server so should I build up some airbases to level 2 for tactical…
  • Cuursed1 -

Replied to the thread who attacks who.

I understand how to make it work in game so that my units actually defend. This isn't the help thread. This is the suggestion thread. But people keep trying to 'help' me that aren't devs. Thank you, VorlonFCW for your reply. I would have no issue with…
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread Build up Barracks.

Thread
    most of games I dont want to level up barracks 2 and 3 cos I look to stats ıt doesnt effect to much to manpower for example there is 500 manpower in city when I level up barracks to 2 level ıt will be %20 more %10-%30 ? so does ıt means 600 ? …
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread who attacks who.

You would have to declare war on your enemy attacking your ally's province ... 8)
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread who attacks who.

Like (Post)
    So if YOU are not being attacked, then you must actually make an aggressive move in order to interact with the enemy. Otherwise you are just a mannequin in the middle of a live fire exercise. If you don't move, the enemy doesn't know you are a…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Game disappeared from "my games".

Like (Post)
    Yes, when joining a game like this you need to select a country. If you sit there without selecting a country for 10 minutes you are removed and the space is opened for someone who wants to select a country.