Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread How to report cheaters?.

Like (Post)
    I use to join with alliance mates fairly often but we don’t do any of the backstabbing map share shenanigans. Joining with a few players you can trust is a huge asset.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked IAmUnited’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    You know you can get discord for free. I think a lot of y’all don’t want to get it cause you don’t want to pay or something, just type discord.com/login and ittl take you to the sign in screen
  • IAmUnited -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

You know you can get discord for free. I think a lot of y’all don’t want to get it cause you don’t want to pay or something, just type discord.com/login and ittl take you to the sign in screen
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of…
  • Suna232 -

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread How to report cheaters?.

Like (Post)
    I use to join with alliance mates fairly often but we don’t do any of the backstabbing map share shenanigans. Joining with a few players you can trust is a huge asset.
  • Suna232 -

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to gold. ” Overpriced? When there are no…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Sell profile.

Maybe it is allowed? I don't see anything illegal in it?
  • K.Rokossovski -

Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to gold. ” Overpriced? When there are no…
  • Suna232 -

Now follows MortyPorty.

Follow
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Sell profile.

Quote from patriota75: “Can I sell my COW profile to other user? It has 200+ k of gold and some booster cards.... profile is Damjan7 ” I doubt that is allowed
  • Rooklet -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread New Event - 1944: Endgame.

Like (Post)
    1554454075_news_images_12018.jpg Dear Generals, It is 1944: the Axis powers are on retreat and the Allies are preparing their final offensive. But the ending of the war is not decided yet... Will the Axis turn the tides of war in a decisive battle?…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread UK HWW.

I'll reinforcr rangoon, and hopefully the soviets can take care of it, or I'll bring in more men later. what worries me the most is although my military is better than the germany and the ussr, i'm quite a bit worse than tham combined. Also, I need more…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

my plan is to build cruisers to counter bombers, all while holing up in Rangoon under battleship protection.
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

yeah, he's level 27, but soviet tells me he's really high on another account....