Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Liked ender611’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    Thanks..went back to game and it did load further. Though going back a couple days the old ones are still cut off. Been a few minutes. No biggy. I do check the newspaper allot. When Events says I lost army L42 or something I have to go to the…
  • ender611 -

Replied to the thread The newspaper.

Thanks..went back to game and it did load further. Though going back a couple days the old ones are still cut off. Been a few minutes. No biggy. I do check the newspaper allot. When Events says I lost army L42 or something I have to go to the…
  • ender611 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    The reports of largest army or most researched as well as the popular or dreaded list is also listed completely as an article in the newspaper. Quote from ender611: “the bottom of the newspaper is cut short. Don't see the list or the possibility for…
  • ender611 -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    Good question. The news is touted as the reason combat reports are not given to individual players. But as the OP notes, the news is incomplete, and sometimes inaccurate. Not sure about the casualty counts and personal stats, since I don't pay much…
  • James. D -

Posted the thread Diplomacy with A.I.

Thread
    I think there should be a way to make deals and other diplomatic choices like you can with another player: maybe you could this the same way as feared nations in the newspaper where if you are feared they would be more reluctant to province trades etc.I…
  • Pendusa-Pencusa -

Now follows WütenderWolf.

Follow
  • WütenderWolf -

Now follows Pendusa-Pencusa.

Follow
  • boocaspr -

Now follows Pendusa-Pencusa.

Follow
  • Pendusa-Pencusa -

Now follows boocaspr.

Follow
  • Pendusa-Pencusa -

Now follows Davutturan.

Follow
  • Pendusa-Pencusa -

Now follows KaramioTR.

Follow
  • Pendusa-Pencusa -

Now follows Tupac All Eyes On Me.

Follow
  • Pendusa-Pencusa -

Now follows Wüstenrabe.

Follow
  • TCKartalMapper -

Replied to a comment by WEARERUSSIA on TCKartalMapper’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Lol Ty I guess
  • VorlonFCW -

The reports of largest army or most researched as well as the popular or dreaded list is also listed completely as an article in the newspaper. Quote from ender611: “the bottom of the newspaper is cut short. Don't see the list or the possibility for…
  • cycle9 -

Good question. The news is touted as the reason combat reports are not given to individual players. But as the OP notes, the news is incomplete, and sometimes inaccurate. Not sure about the casualty counts and personal stats, since I don't pay much…
  • ender611 -

Posted the thread The newspaper.

Thread
    In the stats section its where it is handy to see the wealthiest or most researched etc. it always will cycle to the most popular or most dreaded. What interest is there in seeing these two? It makes going through the first list difficult. So in most…
  • Teburu -

Liked Mc_Johnsen’s post in the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

Like (Post)
    Gameplay <-> Realism But that isn't even the point, rockets are visible, you can see a rocket attack incoming. Its just that you have to actively look for them. Is this a strategy game of killing units or is this a puzzle game of finding unit and attack…
  • batboy1 -

Now follows tsigmon73.

Follow