Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ash Ketchum -

Replied to the thread ROMANIA.

• croatian kid -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

• AllStar -

Replied to the thread What if suggestions about world war 2.

There is a fantastic post by someone on r/Ask historians on reddit **THE SHORTER ANSWER** On the whole, the lend-lease accounted for only a small portion of Soviet combat armament (tanks, trucks, planes, ships, artillery pieces, etc.). That much is a…
  • Amotah -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Wasn't it insane manchukou vs Japan in the last RP? ” Manchukuo vs Japan didn't really happen. ” Yes it did. I nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Then I puppeted you in return.
  • croatian kid -

Replied to the thread ROMANIA.

• croatian kid -

Liked Ash Ketchum’s post in the thread ROMANIA.

Like (Post)
    Update: I took the city of Lviv from Poland, and Germany got the others. I took over Bulgaria and Hungary, and will invade Yugoslavia soon. Got troops on the border with Russia and plan to invade later today.
  • Lt.Rohini -

Now follows Talvisota.

Follow
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

The forum would go through stages of inactive waves.What I've noticed is that when there's no real "game things" , the off topics are quite active. I've also noticed that the forum does have it's regular members active and it's not a big group and most…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked AllStar’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Just like in every game, mastering the core mechanics will undoubtedly make you a better player. Start by learning those first. A player named Hornet Keeper created excellent guides that delve into the details of battle and economic calculations. You…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ash Ketchum: “Hi, I am new to the game. Is there any helpful guides or lessons I can use to help me get better? ” I would also suggest checking out BMfox on youtube
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Continue playing! That's the best guide, understand your favourite playstyle, doctrine, map. Get better. Get into a good alliance, you'll eventually become a pro.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Nostroma’s post in the thread Victory Gold.

Like (Post)
    I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Victory Gold.

Quote from Nostroma: “I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold. ” This is frustrating yes and low…
  • croatian kid -

Posted the thread estónija, látvija, i toljska.

Thread
    in hww it seems that estónija, látvija i toljska (estonia, latvia, and lithuania) all start with same troop. is accurate or no? 5 militia, 2 inf, some at and aa, and a sub and maybe a plane
  • croatian kid -

• croatian kid -