Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2024-05-14.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “I'm doing HT Spam ” Attack bombers be like :00000441: :00000443:
  • Suna232 -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Is “AC + LT + Infantry” a good stack?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Like others already mentions, the infantry slows it down. So replace it with mot infantry. ” Or remove it entirely and don’t add anything ” what i do. :thumbsup:
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “So? Again, this isn’t some ancient order that my mind can’t comprehend, every time I speak about the past in this place you word a response as if I couldn’t know without being…
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

• NEPTUNE the great -

• NEPTUNE the great -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Like others already mentions, the infantry slows it down. So replace it with mot infantry. ” Or remove it entirely and don’t add anything ” what i do. :thumbsup:
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Is “AC + LT + Infantry” a good stack?.

• Suna232 -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Like others already mentions, the infantry slows it down. So replace it with mot infantry. ” Or remove it entirely and don’t add anything
  • Suna232 -

Like (Post)
    Like others already mentions, the infantry slows it down. So replace it with mot infantry.
  • stardragon225 -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Am I reserved as a country? I don't remember.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Like others already mentions, the infantry slows it down. So replace it with mot infantry.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread Is “AC + LT + Infantry” a good stack?.

Like (Post)
    You are pairing two fast units with slow infantry,I don't like that at all. I use light tanks only with pan Asia but with every doctrine they are good! I will have some spa or rrg main stack and light tanks/ACs running around grabbing land and spotting…
  • Claudio NVKP -

• skeletonpelican -

Posted the thread looking for community discord.

Thread
    my alliance is looking to start trying out some alliance matches, but the official discord seems pretty dead in that regard. any other discord servers out there??
  • 6thDragon -

The bug about which units are credited for kills has been around for years. I'll never forget a game a while back where large numbers of bombers were suiciding themselves into one of my mobile ground stacks with heavy SPAA protection. I wasn't sure…
  • Suna232 -

You are pairing two fast units with slow infantry,I don't like that at all. I use light tanks only with pan Asia but with every doctrine they are good! I will have some spa or rrg main stack and light tanks/ACs running around grabbing land and spotting…
  • Suna232 -

Tank destroyers go wroom,most definitely best buddies,td and spa will be even bigger bullies now
  • Ignatio Oddball -

SPAT camo on plains is only for game balance, I guess? It does not make sense for the clunkiest of all vehicles to be in any way camouflaged in open terrain. How much is the speed buff for heavy tanks? And why was it buffed? I think heavy tanks already…