Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thoresons -

Posted the thread How do you create an alliance?.

Thread
    How do you create an alliance in Call of War? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( description: it asks for a tag, but i have no tag, and i have no idea what to put there..... it also asks for an external forum and an external homepage, but i dunno what to put
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Commands.

in every battle there are a lot of factors that decide how much damage each side actually does, for instance if the enemy is in a province with a fort or one of their core provinces the enemy will take less damage, then we go to the x-factor, the x…
  • jogosmuitos -

Posted the thread Commands.

Thread
    In the game, the commands special unit has 10 of attack against none armoured forces. However, when they attack one infantry, for instance, it doesn't seem as they have such a high power. This is because they take a lot of time to kill it and take a lot…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Game map is frozen.

I have seen sometimes when a game with a lot of units visible gets very cumbersome for your devices to display. If you are using enhanced graphics I suggest switching them off and trying again.
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread mechanics of provincial rioting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jeftheginger: “1) if a provence riots and switches to a different country with units in the provence do the units change nationality as well? 2) do all units in the provence switch or just the ones in the central dot? 3) if a provence…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread mechanics of provincial rioting.

I am not sure if total economy is figured in, or perhaps just sufficient food and oil production to prevent shortages. That does make sense.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Feature Feedback: Sound, Unit graphics, map colors, AI adjustments, daychange.

Quote from tripb: “Graphics - Submarines: I like how the subs blends in a little more with the ocean to make it more relistic. I do notice that at times they are a little "too hard" to see when they are "near" other units. They blend too much with…
  • gusv -

Liked Atrax’s post in the thread Moderator.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the help.
  • gusv -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Moderator.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Atrax: “How do you become a moderator. ” By passing the 36 Chambers of Mods smilie_verkl_089.gif Exam 1: Find out where and how to apply. Solution: >> forum.callofwar.com/thread/join-the-support-team <<
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread mechanics of provincial rioting.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “5). Selection of the country for a revolting province to join has quite a few factors. Average morale Popularity Army size Proximity ” Would not size of economy be a factor too for the revolting province to select country to…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread mechanics of provincial rioting.

Like (Post)
    5). Selection of the country for a revolting province to join has quite a few factors. Average morale Popularity Army size Proximity Now of course there is not always a perfect match. High morale may overcome a longer distance or other things that…
  • Rezalut -

Replied to the thread ROLE PLAY - USSR. Alliance "Make it Easy".

На Английском сервере мы не встретили никакого сопротивления. Абсолютно!
  • TCKartalMapper -

Liked The War Machine 7’s post in the thread 50v50.

Like (Post)
    I just want to say that while playing a game of this event, I've had some of the most fun playing this game. Hope this mode stays in the event lineup. <3
  • Quote from freezy: “Since one asked how the different tracks are named... We decided to give them some proper names and upload them to a Youtube playlist, so you can listen to them or use them in community projects :) CoW Soundtrack playlist:
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread The Sound of Call of War 1.5.

Quote from freezy: “We decided to upload the Soundtrack to a Youtube playlist, so you can listen to it or use it for CoW community projectssmile.png CoW Soundtrack playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCNAOWXfLfdyKBk9sEl8pUARIoueVH7Cq If you like this…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread coalition bug.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “inactive players automatically quit the coalition? ” Exactly. When a player is declared inactive this will cause them to be dropped from the coalition. Occasionally this doesn't happen and we have to reset it.
  • LeftoverCrack -

Wrote a comment on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey I'm level 19 but can't join yet.
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Trading fee.

Like (Post)
    There are a few changes and bug fixes being made on this. These are running on beta right now and naturally will be included in the next update to live games later this week I believe. You can read the patch notes when it rolls out for the full…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Rockets and Strategic Bombers.

Building damage is currently a bit messed up in the code. Currently units deal only about 3% of their building damage to buildings, so absurd high values would be needed there, which are then also misleading, plus damage to morale follows a different…
  • Astrakhan1 -

Liked Paramunac’s post in the thread Air Combat - Guide for dealing some (in)decent damage.

Like (Post)
    Why writing this?
    Since there is no real game manual and most of the game mechanics are discovered by individual players, it is not always easy to find reliable source of information where you can find answers to many game related questions. Players