Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BluPanzer -

Replied to the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

@GMTpersonalized thanks I will look there
  • BMfox -

Liked Agent Orange’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Agent Orange: “I like to build 3 tank plants, 1 aircraft factory, and 1 barracks in my double-resource core provinces. I then invest my resources into local industry in all of my rural single-resource core…
  • Agent Orange -

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Agent Orange: “I like to build 3 tank plants, 1 aircraft factory, and 1 barracks in my double-resource core provinces. I then invest my resources into local industry in all of my rural single-resource core…
  • Agent Orange -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    Quote from Agent Orange: “I like to build 3 tank plants, 1 aircraft factory, and 1 barracks in my double-resource core provinces. I then invest my resources into local industry in all of my rural single-resource core provinces. ” Because they are…
  • BMfox -

Quote from Agent Orange: “I like to build 3 tank plants, 1 aircraft factory, and 1 barracks in my double-resource core provinces. I then invest my resources into local industry in all of my rural single-resource core provinces. ” Because they are…
  • BMfox -

Liked Agent Orange’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    First and foremost I should get this out of the bag early. If you are here looking for serious tactical information or strategies you are in the wrong place. This is more of a early game rush build that works great in coalition style play, and I would
  • fluffy pancake -

Wrote a comment on Jeff Starbucks’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey Jeff what time do u come on cow?
  • WT auf.Pz IV -

Replied to the thread Commando Militia.

I think armo(u)red cars are actually good, they are fast as heck, have a good hp pool, are rather cheap, have a quite quick production and do good damage without spending all of your food (which should be reserved for normal infantry imo). Sometimes oli…
  • Comrade genz -

Replied to the thread Historical World War, Mexico: Day to day report..

I gave poland Right of way and some rare metals and surprisingly he's winning war with ussr. I applied for Italy coalition and Japanese and manchuko pact
  • Comrade genz -

I'm planning to invade Central America and Invade Brazil
  • Comrade genz -

Quote from GeneralAumSum: “The war will last longer if Canada went inactive but you still have a higher chance of winning ” Canada ai is invading USA now
  • Comrade genz -

Quote from Karl von Krass: “look in a day tto day report you should give info on surrounding nations as well ” The surrounding nations all ai
  • DoctorDR1 -

Liked GMTpersonalized’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    Quote from BluPanzer: “What about universal unit builds? ” Blue, Check this post out. This was written a while back but describes a universal approach to building a well rounded country for all purposes. Best Guides and Resources for New Players in
  • ryanb96 -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

Many other players I talk to also complain... Im giving the detail
  • Andromeda -

Replied to the thread Playing as Argentina in Historical World War.

Day 4 So I forgot to mention that USA gave me right of way yesterday, but he hasn't done anything yet. My tanks/arty are lined up at the Peruvian and Paragui borders, which I will invade shortly. Food is not much of an issue, as I have built…
  • K.Rokossovski -

I think it is you who doesn't read. You have a problem. No one else does. So it is unlikely that it is about the system.
  • ryanb96 -

Quote from YourGaurdian: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from ryanb96: “Quote from DoctorDR1: “Friendly reminder to be polite. I don't want to intervene, but I will if I have to. ” Sorry, but I'm becoming incredibly frustrated at people…
  • Agent Orange -

Liked GMTpersonalized’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    Quote from BluPanzer: “What about universal unit builds? ” Blue, Check this post out. This was written a while back but describes a universal approach to building a well rounded country for all purposes. Best Guides and Resources for New Players in
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Heavy fighters.

That's another unit that could be added as "legacy", like Tankettes, Cavalry or Battlecruisers Legacy units, as I envision it, are units available to some countries at the beginning of some historical scenario which would at the same time give some…
  • GMTpersonalized -