Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

How often did anyone meet an opponent with a super-stack? How often do backstabbers win games? How often were resources successfully hidden in the market? And the above were done successfully how often AND mattered for the outcome of the game? We all…
  • _Pontus_ -

Do you truly claim to know all the little secrets this game had/has? After 1 year? I only discovered so many new ones after seeing through some other in the past 2 years....and that is years after I started playing s1914 and CoW... And it is this depth…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “1939 Map - Day 9. First day I've seen some Sale Orders up on the market. 3 Orders posted for total of 8,000 cargo. Rest of MARKET STILL DEAD. ” That's mainly because almost all of the players go AI on…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Morale Manipulation.

Quote from BMfox: “Theres still a lot of diplomatic options to work together with other players. ” BMFox, The game was dumbed down again. Whether there are still options left is not the matter of subject. The dumbing down by restrictions and/or…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Replied to the thread Artillery ambiguity.

Ah there you say it, when it splits up. Meaning it's still the same target but now just half as small so yes it will attack the closest stack. However if a stack is under attack by artillery and another stack comes to attack out of another province, that…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Morale Manipulation.

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from bloozer: “Another thing you are missing is that Call of War, like any multiplayer game, is first and foremost a game of diplomacy. ” BMFox, pls read this quote a few times and than look back at some postings about…
  • BMfox -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    No, of course not! What is the fun of battling all those inactives as normal AI? Just having to do that boring slaughter; not even getting kill-points; just to finish the bloody map...THE HORROR! Now with Elites, at least it will be a bit of game ánd…
  • BMfox -

Posted the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

Thread
    What is popularity? Popularity is a score that Elite AI give to you. If your popularity is low they will declare war on you. This counts for computer countries but also inactive players that are taken over by AI. As the inactive players tend to have a…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “1939 Map - Day 9. First day I've seen some Sale Orders up on the market. 3 Orders posted for total of 8,000 cargo. Rest of MARKET STILL DEAD. ” That's mainly because almost all of the players go AI on that map and AI…
  • BMfox -

Call of War has thousands of players, 15 votes are not even representative. Furthermore me being one of the 3 that only plays a year, I have more than proven myself. Unless you value the oppinion more of a level 40 with 200 games.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Speed!.

What do you mean? There are plenty speed games that are being repeated on a regular basis 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Naval Bases and ship range.

You can't compare planes with ships. Planes have little weight, fuel and cargo that they can load as they need to be able to lift of. Ships in the other hand have huge fuel tanks and a lot of storing space this means they can easily sail to the other end…
  • BeorntheBold -

I would point out that one must already deal with a similar situation regarding aircraft - your argument applies equally there, why have airbases at all - why not just let planes use any friendly territory without the need to build bases? So, we remove…
  • lordkirby208 -

Posted the thread Speed!.

Thread
    Speed rounds need to be made normally for lvl 25+ for active members. or even same event theme. but offer speed games at same time.
  • I been playing about a year now and love the realisitic complexity of needing combined arms etc that makes this one of the best strategy games i ever played. Biggest disappointment is the numbers of players who go inactive very early on. Disappointing…
  • Phonie2 -

Liked Vlanchavic’s post in the thread Leavers Penalty.

Like (Post)
    I think he meant that if you meet the conditions below Quote from Phonie2: “Conditions which allow for you to leave: You have less then 10 provinces The match has continued past Day 8 All of your coalition allies have less then 10 provinces (but not…
  • Restrisiko -

So you really think (in a game, where the goal is to conquer as many countries / areas of other players as can) it'll be better, to seek cumbersome for "abroad" opportunities for supply to keep up the operational capability of own (maritime-) units --…
  • BeorntheBold -

To answer the question, "what advantage would it bring?" - It would increase the importance of naval bases and their strategic location, and therefore enhance diplomacy to provide naval support where you cannot build it yourself.