Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DatMannsBrice -

Posted the thread Veterancy.

Thread
    For some context I was playing a game called Company of Heroes 2 and right after my game finished I checked Call of War. Then I thought of something, a unit veterancy system. Maybe after a single unit gets 1 kill it gets 1 percent more damage then 2…
  • biggles 7890 -

Replied to the thread New Buildings and Achievements.

aaaaáaaaaãaaæaaåaaaäaaaâaaaàaaaaaāaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SirMcSquiggles Jr. -

Wrote a comment on DoctorDR1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You are often visiting my profile, I feel like I have a secret fan. ;)
  • Garaelb -

Posted the thread Leaving and Joining coalitions in the Arms Race event.

Thread
    What is the cool down period for leaving and joing a coaliton in the Arms race 50 player map? Does it matter if you are kicked from one coalition before joining another? Are those times different, - being kicked or leaving ny your own choice?
  • Brisaac -

Liked wildL SPQR’s post in the thread State-based damage efficiency.

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content) State-Based Damage Efficiency Or SBDE, is a percentage rating for stacked units of the same kind. If your stack of units has 100 points in strength (attack/defense value) but only 70% in SBDE, they will inflict damage as if they were
  • miractonton -

Liked Dave.j.tyler’s post in the thread Oyun içi Oynanış ve AI Oyuncular.

Like (Post)
    Merhaba arkadaşlar, Uzun zaman oyuna ara verdikten sonra oyuna kısa süreli bir dönüş yaptım ve bazı konular hakkında öneriler sunmaya karar verdim. Başlıkta da belirttiğim gibi oyun içi oynanış ve yapay zeka oyuncular için oyunu zevk…
  • Dave.j.tyler -

Posted the thread Oyun içi Oynanış ve AI Oyuncular.

Thread
    Merhaba arkadaşlar, Uzun zaman oyuna ara verdikten sonra oyuna kısa süreli bir dönüş yaptım ve bazı konular hakkında öneriler sunmaya karar verdim. Başlıkta da belirttiğim gibi oyun içi oynanış ve yapay zeka oyuncular için oyunu zevk…
  • HyM Seth -

Replied to the thread Call of War Indonesia.

• Anpere -

Liked Ezogelin’s post in the thread Upkeep (Suggession).

Like (Post)
    I think goods upkeep is abıut ammo meds clothing etc. It is already there.I guess Iron is used make bullets but you know,goods is broad term.Probably includes ammo
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Upkeep (Suggession).

Quote from Ezogelin: “I think goods upkeep is abıut ammo meds clothing etc. It is already there.I guess Iron is used make bullets but you know,goods is broad term.Probably includes ammo ” I agree, Goods could be considered as weaponry, ammunition,…
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Artillery Rate of fire?.

If I remember correctly, I think only Damage, Defense, Attack and View Range increases. I don't think any unit has increased fire speed. All this information is accessible by clicking the unit levels in technology/research tab.
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Ranking.

Why... It's already viewable by checking the user profile. It doesn't seem to add extra motivation now. So, why adding it to rankings would matter?
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Possibility to get unbanned from the chat?.

Quote from ChristofherFG1: “welcome to the no chat clan F1terit ” The thread is from 2017... Why...
  • Ezogelin -

Replied to the thread Upkeep (Suggession).

I think goods upkeep is abıut ammo meds clothing etc. It is already there.I guess Iron is used make bullets but you know,goods is broad term.Probably includes ammo
  • Hemylen 3000 -

Wrote a comment on Hemylen 3000’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Участвую
  • Artemis235165 -

Posted the thread Stealth Units on Friendly Territories.

Thread
    Hello, I was wondering if stealth units like commandos are revealed on your land if the person has given you right of way. Could someone please help clarify this for me? Thanks in advance!
  • Sincerely -

Wrote a comment on Sincerely’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Участвую
  • BlazingInfernos -

Posted the thread Upkeep (Suggession).

Thread
    So basically what does artillery do ? It fires shells. In this game there is no concept of ammunitions so if i create a artillery squad on day 1, I can keep using it until the end of the game but irl one needs to get ammunitions made. So i suggest adding…
  • Wafflan -

Posted the thread As a admin of a match how do I replace an afk player?.

Thread
    Can somebody explain how I replace afk players I am the admin and want to add one of my friends into a match.
  • ArmoredCav-I -

Replied to the thread Ahistorical Railguns.

I'm not sure what the solution should be, but I agree something should be done. I do usually rush them with tanks or tank destroyers, but if they are protected, they are a big threat, and don't match up with historical reality.