Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cl0xy -

Liked Blue&Bright’s post in the thread Ukraine Day to Day report- Europe Map.

Like (Post)
    Day 1 I was rejoicing and relaxing with my family after the recent elections as I had steamrolled the polls and had 70% votes in all provinces. The ill developed country of Ukraine shall prosper under my rule. ' Румуни агресували…
  • cl0xy -

Like (Post)
    Our fantastic commander Nikolai Vatulin has used artillery to bombard the enemy, but when he sent an airplane to patrol he forgot to recall it hence the 200causalties. Ivan Dalia reports - (See the image below) Mikael Karvchak Reports - Infantry Lv.1 ,…
  • Eunizerx03 -

Replied to the thread Winning situation - less than maximum points.

Yes. That would be the case. Not sure if it really is though. But I think that is the case as I have seen. Eg. Pac Map. 1391 VPs Solo, 2009 VPs Coal. If a coalition with just one player has let's say 450 points and the top individual with no coalition…
  • Eunizerx03 -

Replied to the thread This week's event.

• Eunizerx03 -

Replied to the thread Planes disembarking my carrier.

You have to have the planes go back to land, towards an airfield in order for them to correctly land on the carrier. Thats how it works. You cant simply tell them to merge together in the water and have the planes instantly be on top the carriers.
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Our fantastic commander Nikolai Vatulin has used artillery to bombard the enemy, but when he sent an airplane to patrol he forgot to recall it hence the 200causalties. Ivan Dalia reports - (See the image below) Mikael Karvchak Reports - Infantry Lv.1 ,…
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Day 1 I was rejoicing and relaxing with my family after the recent elections as I had steamrolled the polls and had 70% votes in all provinces. The ill developed country of Ukraine shall prosper under my rule. ' Румуни агресували…
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Blue&Bright’s post in the thread HUGE BUG !.

Like (Post)
    This is not a bug, it's intentional. If you wanted to change it out this in Suggestions/Criticism, if it was a question if the enemy should travel faster with your infastructue it should be in the question & answer not In bug reports. Although I agree…
  • Sebastian1778 -

Wrote a comment on Tajojta X’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Dopiero zauważyłem to co napisałeś agent , sorry ale mam dużo na głowie i Twoje posty mi umkneły.
  • Blue&Bright -

Replied to the thread HUGE BUG !.

This is not a bug, it's intentional. If you wanted to change it out this in Suggestions/Criticism, if it was a question if the enemy should travel faster with your infastructue it should be in the question & answer not In bug reports. Although I agree…
  • ValeraZol -

You didnt understand me !!! Roads= building infrastructure give a bonus of speed to your units !! BUTTTTT Now is a bug in game and this bonus is given to enemy units also ! SO they(enemy units) move faster on my roads !!! IT IS VERY BAD !!!
  • Tgufyru -

Liked laaaaaaaaga’s post in the thread HUGE BUG !.

Like (Post)
    You built roads on province, so now all armies on those provinces can use them. That's how it works in real world and so does in game
  • BladeFisher -

Posted the thread Winning situation - less than maximum points.

Thread
    I have seen the rules regarding a winning position but what isn't clear is this scenario. A coalition and an individual player not in the coalition neither have the number of points for a win at the end of a timed game finish. Is it still the highest…
  • laaaaaaaaga -

You built roads on province, so now all armies on those provinces can use them. That's how it works in real world and so does in game
  • ValeraZol -

Posted the thread HUGE BUG !.

Thread
    Hello. Why my enemies use my infrastracture on my lands ???? and move faster on it !!! It is wrong !!! I constructed it for me to speed up troops but enemy also use it on my lands !!!!!
  • Blue&Bright -

Replied to the thread Ukraine Day to Day report- Europe Map.

• BrightAdityas -

Like (Post)
  • BrightAdityas -

Like (Post)
  • Blue&Bright -

Replied to the thread Ukraine Day to Day report- Europe Map.

• Blue&Bright -

Posted the thread Ukraine Day to Day report- Europe Map.

Thread