Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dv8nt -

Replied to the thread Call of war Ads??.

• NoobNoobTrain -

Posted the thread SPAT does not seem worth it.

Thread
    In most games AT and SPAT have a defensive bonus that pays off for the cost. AT and SPAT are genrally cheaper than tanks. But not in this game! I looked into the numbers and found to my surpise, that SPAT cost more than equivalent level tanks to build,…
  • Bamboza -

Wrote a comment on Stormbringer50’s wall.

Wall Comment
    My age is 18. Level 44 in my game been a member of the game for 3 months. Unfortunately i don't have a skype account but i do have a gmail account. My name is macabre louison.
  • Bamboza -

Wrote a comment on Stormbringer50’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I would like to apply to be mod
  • Bamboza -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Vorlon at your service.

Like (Post)
    Greetings All As a regular here in the forum I have volunteered to join the Staff. My goals are to keep a lid on the spam and perhaps shuffle a few things around from time to time when they aren't in the right place. Feel free to open a conversation…
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

Yes paratroopers take a while to produce anyways,with all the building requirements. It would be an endgame solution if you can really call it a solution :tumbleweed: Ill pass this solution
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “Expensive solution! Your paras will surely die. ” Its hard to produce don't waste them.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

Like (Post)
    Expensive solution! Your paras will surely die.
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Expensive solution! Your paras will surely die.
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Nefarious Players.

I don't care if someone declares on me or just jumps on me. I hate his guts for it all the same :)
  • rishxd -

Wrote a comment on MontanaBB’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ill see what I can do
  • f118 -

Liked MontanaBB’s post in the thread Paratroopers? Have you used them extensively?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “I'd suggest using the search option? There are a few troops about paratroopers iirc ” Yeah, Teberu, I wrote a lot of those threads when we were arguing for the creation of the new unit, and proposing various characteristics,…
  • f118 -

Liked MontanaBB’s post in the thread Paratroopers? Have you used them extensively?.

Like (Post)
    Hi, Forum Gang. I'm back. :) I'm also playing a new COW game for the first time in 18 months. Once upon a time, I used to be a pretty good COW player, but now I'm mostly playing catch-up, reading how-to forum threads and trying to understand the…
  • MontanaBB -

Replied to a comment by rishxd on MontanaBB’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thank you, sir. If you can talk any of those experts into becoming temporarily active in the forum, I would be grateful. I came to the forum back in 2016 because I had a lot of specific questions, discovered I enjoyed it, and was an active participant…
  • rishxd -

Wrote a comment on MontanaBB’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Paratroopers are very effective when you want to make a naval invasion. But the building requirements make a lot of people stick to commandos. I know some people that are experts, but IDK if they have a forum account. I can send you their in game account…
  • MontanaBB -

Wrote a comment on JCS Darragh’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey, JCS, ping me if you turn up.
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread How to live the longest in historical world war map.

Historical map... Seriously??? The map is imbalanced. Just leave it to that...... and if you dont want to die than pick a minor nation that is away from all the superpowers, like India or Brazil. All the major players go AFK by day 10 and you win
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Server down again....

• Ryan04px2025 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “I'd suggest using the search option? There are a few troops about paratroopers iirc ” Yeah, Teberu, I wrote a lot of those threads when we were arguing for the creation of the new unit, and proposing various characteristics,…
  • MontanaBB -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers? Have you used them extensively?.