Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh -

Liked BrutusTrump’s post in the thread Mexitaco - A Historic World War Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    I'm dead. Canada is also at war with me. The memory of tacos will live on, though. Brutus Trump sent one final message to the USA, asking for them to keep the power of the tacos living on. After that, Brutus sailed off into the sunset towards greener…
  • whowh -

Replied to a comment by MiloK32 on whowh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yes sir. we do got em good ol fried chicken of kentucky.
  • whowh -

Replied to a comment by Hmsbismarck on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yea.
  • whowh -

Replied to a comment by GrandEmpire on Aritemis’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Lol

*You got banned*
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked jefin b’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    who doesn't knows oversimplified?
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Claudio von Panjim’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    me?
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked jefin b’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    to the guillotine!!!!
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked IronKnight’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jefin b: “to the guillotine!!!! ” Agreed my fellow Oversimplifed fan. There's a tax for not knowing him. and that is your mortal existence.
  • pecata -

Liked vietcong2005’s post in the thread Naval Warfare.

Like (Post)
    Since, the 1.5 update I have noticed some players using bad naval tactics and strategies in game. This will serve as a guide for naval warfare in 1.5. Roles of units that are used for naval warfare in Call of War: Destroyer: Used as defenses against…
  • whowh -

Replied to a comment by whowh on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sure
  • whowh -

Liked Storm Phoenix’s post in the thread Murica frees the world w/ McDonalds and shotguns.

Like (Post)
    Or make three more accounts, get banned by staff, and make the polls roll
  • whowh -

Liked Storm Phoenix’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Absolument pas. I am Maximilien Robespierre, and I will ze the people to freedom. Kill Jefin B and anyone associated with them. Fais ca, et la vie sera bien meilleure.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Allied Doctrine split: U.S. & Commonwealth.

Either way this is my conclusion for individual unit upgrades. We still need the overall doctrine bonus worked out though: Militia:+2 day research Infantry: +2 Day research delay and 15% slower movement speed Mot Infantry: -2 day research bonus and 15%…
  • pecata -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Avoiding message intercepts.

Like (Post)
    Quote from vietcong2005: “When I use spies to intercept messages, I only obtain ones that are unimportant. ” You should turn the checkmark "only intercept unimportant messages" off, it is under…
  • pecata -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Avoiding message intercepts.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from vietcong2005: “When I use spies to intercept messages, I only obtain ones that are unimportant. ” You should turn the checkmark "only intercept unimportant…
  • pecata -

Replied to the thread Will I go to war.

Quote from BrutusTrump: “No. ” I 2nd that. You will be fine.
  • HSS223 -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2021-04-27.

I miss some of the secret research that was in 1.0 that I think would be cool to mess around with in 2.0 speed events (mostly talking about the nuclear powered ships). But at the same time I do see why they were removed... all in all 2.0 is a lot more…
  • Daniel_Phelps -

Replied to the thread Allied Doctrine split: U.S. & Commonwealth.

Such drastic buffs to commonwealth units makes them blatantly overpowered. Some of them don't even make sense, either. Infantry tanks get increased firepower? Why? Was the 2-pounder notably superior to comparable tank armaments of the time? In terms of…
  • Storm Phoenix -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Absolument pas. I am Maximilien Robespierre, and I will ze the people to freedom. Kill Jefin B and anyone associated with them. Fais ca, et la vie sera bien meilleure.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread How to kill.

Just use the fabian tactic. Simply refuse to engage him in combat.