Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

DxC... this first map is also a tiny version of the smalest map... so limited in what you can do. Once the Balancing is worked out it should be much more playable.
  • Boozo -

Posted the thread Climate/Weather Conditions Affect Battles.

Thread
    "We have severely underestimated the Russians, the extent of the country and the treachery of the climate. This is the revenge of reality." -- Heinz Guderian in REAL LIFE "I will roll my Panzers into Siberia!" -- Heinz Guderian in CoW In Historic…
  • Vamaw -

Posted the thread Tank Warfare.

Thread
    This guide is for those of you who don't know how to use their tanks effectively, or just don't know what tanks are…
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Suggestion for Transports.

Here might be another suggestion: Like Aircraft Carriers, Transport Ships are limited to only so many troops per ship. A navy port can only embark 1 ship at a time, therefore if you exceed the maximum amount of troops allowed onboard, they must either…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

I was there. Alternate solutions to the problem were proposed and discussed but I don't remember any serious response during those 4 months. The implied "answer" seemed to be "we did what we did and we don't care what anyone says about it". Since…
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Immortal convoy.

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Ok, the devs have been made aware and a fix is coming in the next update. In the meantime, we will have to manually remove those units from the map. ” What about restoring units that were lost... I lost 3 infantry, 2…
  • Svyat -

Wrote a comment on Svyat’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Просто вот с такой сменой ника на аккаунте - я уже видел такое, когда чувака забанили за мультиаккаунт. Тоже на карте увидели - отправили жалобу. А потом в игре в окне дипломатии у страны, которая уже забанена была - ник изменился
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Mine Warfare Ships in Call of War?.

Mine Carrier Type: Ship Navy Branch Requirements: Naval Base Lvl. 3, Indurstrial Complex, Research Mine Carrier Level (1,2,3) Costs: 1.5k Oil, 3k Goods, 500 Manpower, 3k Metal Daily Upkeep: 150 Oil, 50 Food Speed: 20km/h Level 1 Mine Carrier * Stat *…
  • Svyat -

Wall Comment
    Уже и в архиве этой карты нет давно
  • Svyat -

Wall Comment
    Хоть убей не помню. Оно мне надо было тогда? было или поздней осенью прошлой, или где-то зимой. Я потом прекратил играть и вернулся только в августе. Куча проектов в реале навалилось
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread What are the ranks in the forum?.

If you want a higher status... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • Boozo -

Wrote a comment on OutKast’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello OutKast
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Immortal convoy.

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “we will have to manually remove those units from the map. ” Any idea when? It's been more than 2 days now. This isn't just some annoying bug for the devs. It seriously affects game play. As I understand it, The Game…
  • Boozo -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Terms Of Call of War.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, Many of you ask "where are the Terms of Service for Call of War?" Below you will find the current Call of War terms of Sercive, agreed to by us all when we created our Call of War accounts.
    Call of War's Terms of Condtions (ToS)
    Terms of
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread What are the ranks in the forum?.

You are a recruit here because you only have 4 posts on the forum. Not related to game stats.
  • chaca67 -

Wrote a comment on Descamps’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bonjour à l 'équipe call of war,

Je viens de finir premier dans la partie opération suprématie num de ref:2868267 la partie c'est terminée soudainement et je n'ai pas reçu l'or de la victoire.Je demande des explications car apres 2 mois de combats…
  • chaca67 -

Wrote a comment on Descamps’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ou est ce que je peux trouver "signalment"
  • Rezalut -

Wall Comment
    Не помнишь ники мультов Пукпока?
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Guide to Naval Units.

Quick clarification: I did go check in later to compare the stats of Submarines and Destroyers. And yes, you are right, that as long as your Submarine is attacking first, you can take the destroyer down. But I guess it all really comes down to what level…