Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nostroma -

Replied to the thread Rockets being destroyed before doing damage.

Quote from z00mz00m: “Quote from freezy: “Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Excellent :D . Does this include Rhodes' problem (if it exists)? ” Was only talking about the bug of rockets being shot down.I am not aware of a bug with aircraft taking too much damage…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked Rick Di Lorenzo’s post in the thread Orders sometimes not working.

Like (Post)
    This is starting to happen more and more frequently. I try to do an order (any order, it could be moving an army unit, doing an attack, trying to construct or produce something) but nothing happens. The order doesn't seem to go-through. Sometimes…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Orders sometimes not working.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rick Di Lorenzo: “This is starting to happen more and more frequently. I try to do an order (any order, it could be moving an army unit, doing an attack, trying to construct or produce something) but nothing happens. The order doesn't seem…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Rockets being destroyed before doing damage.

Quote from z00mz00m: “Defensive AA damage seems to be multiplied by ~10x when the attacking bombers use direct attack. Patrol damage is not affected. Details on the Alliance World Cup channel: discord.com/channels/464050303227002881/551486688023674881
  • freezy -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Bombardment target changes every 30 minutes.

Like (Post)
    Game number: 8593166 Attacker is a cruiser. 2 defenders in range, a stack of infantry on the shore and a single AA in the city center. The infantry is closer to the cruiser. I set the bombardment target to the AA unit. After the cruiser fires, the…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Bombardment target changes every 30 minutes.

Need more reports/cases for this to be investigated.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jhone432: “1. Yes. Non-High Command members can only create 1 custom map per month. HC members can create several more per month (IDK the exact number). ” Er, no. Non-HC members cannot make custom maps, whilst HC members can make 1 custom…
  • SADRA_ready -

Now follows Joe Bartolozzi.

Follow
  • SADRA_ready -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “banned. ” Why? ” Racism and fascism, downplaying holocaust, neo-nazism, advocating race theory. Actually check it for yourself: German Homefront
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Taffyta Muttonfudge’s post in the thread How many people of each nationality on the forum.

Like (Post)
    As the great-granddaughter of a Romani Holocaust victim, I cant believe we have someone in this WW2 game forum that has the audacity to downplay the largest-scale genocide in human history, despite endless evidence to the contrary? WTF is your problem…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Kadeko’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “What timing… how long…? ” It didn't say any times... which means it would be lasted for, y'know...
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Playthrough - Manchukuo.

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “@The Mister Class WHY DID YOU LET YOUR ARGENTINAN GRANDPA OUT!! ” Well this has aged well hasn't it? ” Aged like wine.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Playthrough - Manchukuo.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “@The Mister Class WHY DID YOU LET YOUR ARGENTINAN GRANDPA OUT!! ” Well this has aged well hasn't it?
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Geden’s post in the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Like (Post)
    Quote from General2.0: “Quote from General2.0: “I played (and won) America Homefront for the first time last week and it is not showing up in the achievements as well. ” Yesterday and this morning I got a lot of achievements including win on…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from jhone432: “1. Yes. Non-High Command members can only create 1 custom map per month. HC members can create several more per month (IDK the exact number). ” Er, no. Non-HC members cannot make custom maps, whilst HC members can make 1 custom…