Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jonah75 -

Replied to the thread ROGUE NATIONS looking for a fight.

Sounds perfect - please send a challenge to Dab Warriors
  • Jonah75 -

Replied to the thread Rag Tag Rebels looking for a fight..

Can you challenge us, please? 4vs4 or 5vs5? Dab Warriors
  • Sasri -

Replied to the thread New Renderer on IPhone.

Hello, could you please try to check if it works for you by using the Call of War app?
  • NukeRaider33 -

Replied to the thread Rude players.

Quote from John Gifford: “Perhaps certain games that have no gold involved at all could be a solution for the member base that use a bit more strategy and political brainpower to defeat their enemies.. ” Only the 237493845735483th time that has been…
  • John Gifford -

Replied to the thread Premium Games - No In-Game Gold.

I for one would also gladly pay for a more stabilized gaming environment.
  • John Gifford -

Liked Ameriken05’s post in the thread Premium Games - No In-Game Gold.

Like (Post)
    Is there currently a setting/offering where if I elect to pay for a premium subscription to this game that I can take part in games where in-game gold microtransactions are banned? I understand that gold makes the world go round, but at this point I…
  • John Gifford -

Replied to the thread How many games do you usually play at a time.

4 to 5. I check in several times a day to check my progress. I have been spending far more times here in the forums trying to pick up some good strategies and information.
  • John Gifford -

I have indeed been surprised at the difference in member here at COW. I have encountered very professional enemies and downright spoiled rotten little snots abusing their step mom's credit card.. That being said I strive to maintain a higher level of…
  • John Gifford -

Liked Shodanar’s post in the thread Rude players.

Like (Post)
    I didn't even bother to read all your comments... There's only two types of players in games period. "good mannered" and "bad mannered" If you look at how you game truthfully and how you see others , that's what it comes down to. There's nothing you can…
  • John Gifford -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Rude players.

Like (Post)
    I have come across players who swear (should be understood, especially they have been personally betrayed by me), and I do agree that age doesn't matter. However, I don't know if this counts as "rude" (I think it counts): I've been playing a mediocre…
  • John Gifford -

Replied to the thread Why did Italy suck in WW2.

Quote from MontanaBB: “K.Rokossovski's point is a good one. I also believe a big part of the underlying mentality of the majority of the Italian people was that of a carry-over of horror and war-weariness from World War I, in which Italy lost over…
  • John Gifford -

Liked Achtung_Krieger’s post in the thread Why did Italy suck in WW2.

Like (Post)
    I feel as though Italy was largely unprepared for the terms of modern war. Mussolini believed in a romanticized victory of restoring the Roman empire, something that was damn near impossible, the country wasn't very large in size and suffered from the…
  • John Gifford -

Replied to the thread The Migrant crisis, thoughts and feelings..

Some people in the United States call this an Invasion. I certainly see their concerns. This issue has turned into a political drama. The immigration laws of this country are just plain horrible. Few will tackle the root problem that are happening South…
  • dirge -

Posted the thread New Renderer on IPhone.

Thread
    I don't mean to spam, but today I learned I can no longer open Call of War on my iPhone 8 because of the new renderer. I cannot check to see if is set on mobile or desktop because it crashes before I can access the settings. Likewise, I cannot switch…
  • Achtung_Krieger -

The game certainly has a very large share of casual players, who will usually reach out in a polite and modern manner, as most should, however there's also the kind of casual player that demands, nearly everything, It's sad to see some treat this game…
  • Achtung_Krieger -

Liked John Gifford’s post in the thread Why did Italy suck in WW2.

Like (Post)
    The General Staff were afraid and grossly untrained. The fact that their leader was fond of handing out powerful positions to political allies other than capable officers. Mussolini was a romantic leader. He or his new coalition was never prepared for an…
  • Achtung_Krieger -

Replied to the thread Why did Italy suck in WW2.

I feel as though Italy was largely unprepared for the terms of modern war. Mussolini believed in a romanticized victory of restoring the Roman empire, something that was damn near impossible, the country wasn't very large in size and suffered from the…
  • Achtung_Krieger -

Now follows Kommandant_Luca.

Follow