Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• J0hn22 -

Posted the thread Cant create games.

Thread
    I'm level 14 and haven't created a single game but it doesn't even give me the option to create one. Is this just a bug or is there no creating games for me?
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Equality.

If you wish to discuss your own punishment for breaking the rules you may contact me privately. We DO NOT discuss staff decisions regarding others under any circumstance. You may wish to review the forum points system. Cumulative points combine to…
  • PropheticSky -

Wrote a comment on Stormbringer50’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I’m currently trying to change my call of war account name. If you could help with this or know where I can get help with this I’d appreciate it!
  • PropheticSky -

Wrote a comment on Aeblemost’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I’m currently trying to change my call of war account name and I was told coming to a mod was the only way. Let me know if this is accurate and if you could perhaps help me with this request, Thanks.
  • MACKMITTENZ -

• WayneBo -

Quote from CcallofWwar1942: “Back-Stabbing is almost considerd a tactic ” Good to know your code of arms, look forward to meeting you on the battlefield!
  • GenZorg3 -

Replied to the thread New Alliance.

• Dam Busters617 -

Posted the thread how do you post a pic in game chat ?.

Thread
    how do you post a pic in game chat ? thanks
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread October Players League Sign up.

Sorry, I have two other rounds going so I should skip October. Mark – RE Sept PL round: 1. I just asked if that was enough and offered peace – no agreements were made. When agreements are made I keep them. 2. I don’t know how attacking when there…
  • VicPan1 -

• Euschendo -

Wrote a comment on Euschendo’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • MACKMITTENZ -

Now follows patriota75.

Follow
  • MACKMITTENZ -

• GenZorg3 -

• VicPan1 -

Posted the thread Looking for an active alliance! ( Inv me if you have discord ).

Thread
    Hello everybody I am looking for an active alliance.I have an experience with alliances cause I was in one before but they were inactive so I left. If you want to add me sent me discord link :)
  • VicPan1 -

I am looking for a good alliance and I have discord so if you want a new member tell me :)
  • CcallofWwar1942 -

Replied to the thread WebGL Update now Live!.

Happy with the webGL update / I dont doubt the finished product will be much better. However i dont like the fact i have to change the setting back to webGL when logging back on and entering my games. Found this to be very pointless and just run on…