Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WEARERUSSIA -

Posted the thread Username.

Thread
    Hey iss it possible to change my name 3 times ive asked a couple people but no one has gotten back to me if u know can u plz tell me or do i have to delete my account so i can change it agian
  • WEARERUSSIA -

Posted the thread necular bomber do.

Thread
    Hello I have seena necular bomber i have started to produicng it but i have no idea what it does. Does it do the same thing as a necular rocket with the radius and destroyes everything in its radius. I would like to know thx
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread supply drop placement.

supply drops are placed in random provinces of random nations, after this supply drop disappears and a new one appears it may or may not be in the same nation.
  • ender611 -

Posted the thread supply drop placement.

Thread
    When the next supply drop is in a country giving right of way ( and I do not want to attack ), will it eventually change to a different country or forever reappear somewhere in that country?
  • ender611 -

Posted the thread ranged attack on first day of war.

Thread
    I have noticed that direct plane attacks and artillery is extremely weak ( plus planes receive mega damage ) when first declaring war. Airplanes on patrol are still strong. The next day things are normal. Does this effect last full day or is it just…
  • Scardiecat -

Posted the thread Tank Head Command.

Thread
    Tank Head Command tag [T_H_C] is looking for new members. Must have Skype
  • tsigmon73 -

Posted the thread game id pw.

Thread
    Saturday game # 2986267 Password: skillonly
  • tsigmon73 -

Replied to the thread 50 vs 50 map.

Saturday game # 2986267 Password: skillonly
  • killingone -

Replied to the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

• WEARERUSSIA -

Posted the thread Worth It.

Thread
    Are atomic bombs and necular reacters worth the resources i would like to know cause im always building them and i just dont think its worth it
  • Die Katze -

Wrote a comment on Die Katze’s wall.

Wall Comment
    negativo
  • EnderKiller62 -

Liked killingone’s post in the thread Troops surrendering.

Like (Post)
    @ender According to my information quite some ppl have already suggested that and yea that would be a great feature if it comes into the game would make it more tactical plus i think that the surrender troops can either be allowed to retreat or should be…
  • boocaspr -

Liked TCKartalMapper’s post in the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

Like (Post)
    Take me in lol, Time to beat some people~~~
  • elvergas28 -

Wrote a comment on Die Katze’s wall.

Wall Comment
    tu partida sigue en pie?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Typo on information.

Like (Post)
    Don't worry about our priority list... typos like this are usually easy to track and to fix. I shared it with the team. Can you tell me in which scenario(s) this is the case? In general... if you find a bug... let us know! :)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread My suggestions to the mobile app.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread submarine warfare and detection.

Unfortunately, when the sub attacks first which mostly happens, it wins a destroyer of the same level.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Let's ask a Game Designer for Call of War 1.5.

I dont think they ever said it was in January.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Trading fee.

Quote from pametna joskota: “I think that punishing a player just for placing a trade order goes a bit too far, e specially if you place a large order. ” Agree 100% with you ... In my current game, which is at day 30 and with only 5 active players,…