Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talvisota -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    “The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent of federal highways and 63…
  • Talvisota -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you…
  • DOMORIAMORAMOR -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be…
  • DOMORIAMORAMOR -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be mixed with those CoN…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Can I be unbanned now?.

• Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

• Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be…
  • whowh -

Does anyone know how to add larger images? Whenever I try to pop in anything bigger than a unit pip it gets bounced with a 'too large' error. That's why I've not got many maps. Btw forgot to mention that this is now Tibet's army:
  • whowh -

Day 3: War with India As mentioned yesterday, Indian forces had approached Nepal and Bhutan. Tibetan troops entered Kathmandu, however soon RoW was revoked and war declared. The Tibetan forces liberated Nepal, but soon India attacked. (Sorry, I don't…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Why don't you follow this thread: ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough. There might be some life there :)
  • whowh -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread Major forum inactivity.

Like (Post)
    C'mon guys, what happened to the good old days? Literally half of the original people either mysteriously disappeared, quit, or are taking a brake. We NEED a revival of the forum, c'mon, I normally get like 5 notifications per day, but nowadays that's…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread Ottoman Empire Playthrough HWW.

• ChessSamurai1999 -

Posted the thread Ottoman Empire Playthrough HWW.

Thread
    On the morning of the fateful day, September 1, 1939, WW2 began. The Great War was supposed to be the last, but the failure of man and the League of Nations allowed for a powerful Germany and Japan to rise, while the Allies watched on with ignorance.…
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread What would you do?.

• Carking the 6th -

“The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent of federal highways and 63…
  • Nostroma -

Replied to the thread Victory Gold.

I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold.
  • Carking the 6th -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you…