Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• arda060 -

Replied to the thread Attack, defense and stealth while upgrading?.

It doesn't work like that either, as you rise, your army doesn't come out
  • arda060 -

Replied to the thread New alternative to Canvas - Release Notes.

• KingVarchasv -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for CoW.

I like everything exept 3 and 4. I have in depth discussed 8 in one of my threads called Supply Lines. You can check it.
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread Suggestions: War Reports.

Thread
    So basically there will be a button next to coalition and it will have a gun icon. So basically it shows all of the wars on the server. 86a1d48a8e31b2d097a448e3ffb93763.jpg it shows all of the nations participating in the war, it also shows a "tug of…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread ¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?.

Can you make the map bigger like maybe full world like from Argentina to Spain. I hate small maps
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Map marking.

Well cant the spanish just move away, than the marking system will just be like estimates. Maybe it could be for objects like capture Moscow or capture Tehran
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Morale warning stripes not working correctly.

Probably. That way a GO can see if refreshing from the backend helps.
  • S Schmidt -

TBH, I have not. At the time I was more concerned about making sure I was going to be able to move units to cover the 3 provinces it was not showing of having a chance to rebel and afterwards I felt like posting would be the best way to handle it, if I…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Version 1.5.

Yes. They can drastically differ. Axis doctrine subs can be researched earlier than Allied subs.
  • DoctorDR1 -

This does seem strange. Perhaps it's rounding up from 0.5 or something like that, but even then, it should be red. Have you also submitted a ticket?
  • S Schmidt -

Posted the thread Morale warning stripes not working correctly.

Thread
    As I have already made a post in the Release Notes, I am just following up here. Quote from Arcorian: “When a province has a chance for an uprising greater than 0%, pulsating red stripes are displayed in the province on the map, highlighting a…
  • S Schmidt -

Replied to the thread BUG, HUGE !!!.

When you use spies to revel armies there is NO report, it shows the units locations (which may change) for the next day only. You cannot see it after that next day change no matter if you look at previous days spy reports or not. I suggest you take a…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Quote from BeorntheBold: “Actually a simple interface would work - player writes chat, it is sent to the chat filter app, cleaned and sent back. All the filtering app needs to do is accept a chunk of text, clean it, and send it back. Part of the…
  • ValeraZol -

Ok, i understand with army, is not a bug, but with spies it is bug ! Look how it is. I put spies, when day changed i was online, I saw all the troops of my enemy, i build plans how to attack, and after an hour, all reveal dissapeared,( 22 hours more to…
  • Habo778 -

Well in order to think of the scale of this we have to look at other chat filters. And again I can only think of Roblox, they have this Learning algorithm that adapts to new ways people bypass the filter, while this certainly helps with maintenance it…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread New alternative to Canvas - Release Notes.

The fix of the Steam forum is much appreciated!
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Posted the thread Celebrating the fix of the forum!.

Thread
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Posted the thread Attack, defense and stealth while upgrading?.

Thread
    From some observations it seems to me that combat values are sometimes lower when a unit is upgrading (and attacked), but I cannot see it working like that consistently. Does anyone know for sure if an upgrading unit is weaker or not? Also, does…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

What's wrong with a 'report' button? It is a big loss to the psychology part of the game. I know there are many kids in this game, but real men want to duke it out as well on the battlefield as in the newspaper. Which shall it be? A game for kids or a…