Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JiFurry -

Now follows Marshall Utku.

Follow
  • FinnDaddy -

Replied to the thread Rebellion percent chance does not appear accurate.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “The chance of rebellion is simply a chance, not a guarantee of rebellion. ” It is definitely wrong. It was wrong on the COW 1.5 event too. We are talking 20+ territories at over 50% stated chance of rebellion for 20+ game days…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread I can only choose 3 maps to create a game.

Like (Post)
    Those 3 maps are the only choices. Larger maps are limited to system generated games.
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Mr. Bridger’s post in the thread Oil - rarity and use.

Like (Post)
    In almost all scenarios, oil is now the least valuable raw material. No one has to think about how to allocate resources anymore. There are games where the oil market costs 1.5 money. It is a pity that the authors have taken this path of simplifying and…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Oil - rarity and use.

Quote from Mr. Bridger: “In almost all scenarios, oil is now the least valuable raw material. No one has to think about how to allocate resources anymore. There are games where the oil market costs 1.5 money. It is a pity that the authors have taken this
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread I can only choose 3 maps to create a game.

Those 3 maps are the only choices. Larger maps are limited to system generated games.
  • Mr. Bridger -

Posted the thread Oil - rarity and use.

Thread
    In almost all scenarios, oil is now the least valuable raw material. No one has to think about how to allocate resources anymore. There are games where the oil market costs 1.5 money. It is a pity that the authors have taken this path of simplifying and…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread que.

If you are on desktop you use the hourglass button next the the construct or produce button. On mobile the construct/produce button turns into the hourglass button when something is already in progress in that province. See more in this thread:
  • Marshall Utku -

Now follows JiFurry.

Follow
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Game Status.

once you have selected a country it is not possible to leave a game.
  • masayokato -

Replied to the thread Game Admin Info Needed.

• sheltieman -

Posted the thread que.

Thread
    since you all gave us high command( which i do thank you) i cannot put buildings or units in the que
  • miguel79 -

Replied to a comment by Khabarovsk krai on miguel79’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hola dime
  • AdmiralEloc -

Replied to the thread All Countries All In Roleplay Map (73 player map).

of course! We need a bunch of players to make this possible. If you know anyone else who would be interested please let them know!
  • pjrobbo -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

One more thing. I was very surprised to receive a visit from 30 level 1 tactical bombers on day 10.
  • unpredictabl -

Replied to the thread Players League April 2019 Sign UP.

hope it means April 2020 I m in user name unpredictabl Agree to all rules