Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from Akulla3D: “Gaius, Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the next round. Not sure what is going on with the screen cap, a bug of some sort. See attached. Good luck. ” that is a known bug with a fix on the next update, in the mean…
  • Alphared -

Replied to the thread 1.5 a step to far!?!?!.

Quote from freezy: “By the way, a week ago I opened a thread about the latest changes made testable on beta (Link). I still don't see any feedback in the linked thread from people lamenting in this thread here that we should communicate changes to front…
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread A Epic Strategy to bring down a player or AI country.

Quote from BMfox: “I don't attack inactive players but save them for later for dessert. I only attack active players, only active players can take the win from you so every active player you annihilate is one more step closer to the win. AI you can…
  • Alphared -

Quote from GaiusUltima: “ Please give us the opportunity to proof that we can listen to you. I haven't been here for the whole last 10 years, so i can only assume that you might have felt ignored - i don't know. But i know, that we dicuss all of your…
  • TylerFire23 -

Now follows Restrisiko.

Follow
  • TylerFire23 -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

• TylerFire23 -

Replied to the thread What are the ranks in the forum?.

• DennytheC -

Liked Arrow333’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from C88: “All these changes seems like conflict of nations which is bytro third game.. the urban and rurals [EDITED] provinces are the same and anything sound like similar to conflict.. then the question is why should i play here and not in…
  • DennytheC -

Wrote a comment on Arrow333’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I agree with the above, Changing Call of War to a Conflict of Nations clone will ruin what makes it Unique and destroy the current user base.
  • Restrisiko -

. VorlonFCW; he's the next one right after Chuck Norris and the Bytro team ... :00008185:
  • DennytheC -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arrow333: “Quote from C88: “All these changes seems like conflict of nations which is bytro third game.. the urban and rurals shit provinces are the same and anything sound like similar to conflict.. then the question is why should i play…
  • TylerFire23 -

Wrote a comment on TylerFire23’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey guys this is my wall
  • TylerFire23 -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Does Nuking a Country Lower Your Popularity?.

Like (Post)
    Does using a Nuclear Rocket on another country lower your reputation?
  • TylerFire23 -

Now follows gusv.

Follow
  • TylerFire23 -

• TylerFire23 -

• TylerFire23 -

• Akulla3D -

Gaius, Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the next round. Not sure what is going on with the screen cap, a bug of some sort. See attached. Good luck.
  • Akulla3D -

Liked GaiusUltima’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Hello there, i would again like to sum some stuff up and maybe give general answers. With 1.5 we wanted to introduce more ways to play the game. We wanted more strategies to be viable, while at the same time keeping up with the historical accuracy. We…
  • DxC -

Liked GaiusUltima’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Hello there, i would again like to sum some stuff up and maybe give general answers. With 1.5 we wanted to introduce more ways to play the game. We wanted more strategies to be viable, while at the same time keeping up with the historical accuracy. We…