Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread A major finance bug Bytro refuse to fix?.

Hello, This is definitely not intentional. I can assure you that all bug reports are looked into, and reported to the developers if they are an actual bug with the software. When I try, I am able to click purchase, so perhaps this is a problem with your…
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Posted the thread Wait for "My Games" to Display.

Thread
    Another annoying bug introduced several months ago where when you access your Call of War home page and click on the "Games" button before the "Community" page has fully populated, you will see none of your games listed. You have to close the browser tab…
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Posted the thread Province Ownership not updated after Day Change.

Thread
    In the last few months, if a province rebels at day change, the change of ownership is not shown on the map so you have to reload the game to get this updated. It is annoying to keep having to do this
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread Build Queue.

This bug has been present for years. If you have some units queued up to be built and then want to queue up an IC, the next level of IC disappears from the build menu - the workaround is to remove all units from the queue, queue up your IC's and then put…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Production levels.

Hmm weird, that puts me out of ideas. Do you have pics? Perhaps that helps figuring it out.
  • BladeFisher -

Posted the thread A major finance bug Bytro refuse to fix?.

Thread
    I have reported this before and I make no apologies that it stinks! When purchasing normal gold, the display purchasing box clearly and properly displays. BUT when there are offers it is often 6 or 7mm lower on the screen so when you want to buy, it…
  • qwertupo -

Replied to the thread Cold war technology.

In my two years of playing, I never had a game that lasted over 100 days. If you want more modern technology; go play conflict of nations.
  • Sodapop2002 -

Now follows Dante Bugler1.

Follow
  • OysterT -

No. He had not moved a piece. He built one Industrial center in one province. Our morales were the same. Good try, though.
  • qwertupo -

Replied to the thread Gold usage.

Very relatable. It gives warnings sometimes when I don’t have resources to make units. Sometimes in the research and building, I would often accidentally spend ridiculously amount of gold.
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Paratrooper Change mode.

How long does it really take for a paratroop unit to "exit" a plane - they don't have to jump, just move to the exit door without jostling. But seriously, the conversion from a "ground" unit to a flight capable unit should take a while and cost resources…
  • _Sylvester_Stallone_ -

Replied to a comment by -Kaiserreich. on _Sylvester_Stallone_’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hola Kaiser XD
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Confused about fp.

Are you sure you clicked accept? If you are, submit a support ticket, and someone will take a look.
  • theSilahtar -

Replied to the thread Unit Upgrade Price, Release 2020-10-20.

when you raise a unit, his health increases. As an example, you have 1 level militia. It has health can of 5/15, 2. if the level has 30 lives, you will be added to the new 15 lives and become 20/30.
  • frenchhades13 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Air battles in v1.5.

Like (Post)
    Most likely the result is valid, if we combine the following facts: - your planes were already damaged - his planes had better values due to the doctrine choice - attacking aircrafts always strike second and receive damage beforehand (and if killed wont…
  • northcoast1 -

and now when I click community , it was showing a tab for fp, that is now gone. I just want to be able to use this feature and play
  • northcoast1 -

i have looked several times, I even put the opitions to select to look only for fp games and nothing
  • Edepedable -

My guess would be that he has higher morale in his provinces. He probably conquered one or more capitols? That would make the morale in his provinces higher. Every time you conquer a capitol your provinces get a 10% morale boost and production is tied to…
  • Weids -

Replied to the thread Gold usage.

• Weids -

Posted the thread Unit Upgrade Price, Release 2020-10-20.

Thread
    The upgrade price for a severely damaged unit is the same as that for a full-health unit. That doesn't make sense. Say that I have 10 militias at 30% health. The total health equals to 3 healthy militias. To upgrade them, I will be paying the price for…