Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Marcos Sicilia -

Liked Anpere’s post in the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

Like (Post)
    1.0 and 1.5 has their positives and their negatives. Although, I have to disagree with the 1.0 hype train. 1.5 is better than 1.0 and they even stated this is the BEGINNING of what they have planned.
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Change the war effects.

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Bringing back 1 year old posts for a new audience? ?( ” Something wrong?. I can re-publish my old pages to show them to the new forum members. And continue improving my ideas and points to make…
  • General Tarkov -

Replied to the thread Hospital.

This has been recommended since i started in 2016. As Doctor said the game assumes theres medics and mechanics that heal units after every day change.
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Combat Experience.

Quote from bucewni: “I like this idea about unit xp (since panzer general II). Imo it shouldnt be that hard to implement and here is my idea: Units have new attribute (units killed or battles won or similar) For every unti killed/battle won it gets a…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked bucewni’s post in the thread Combat Experience.

Like (Post)
    I like this idea about unit xp (since panzer general II). Imo it shouldnt be that hard to implement and here is my idea: Units have new attribute (units killed or battles won or similar) For every unti killed/battle won it gets a point (i like battle won…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread ¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?.

Quote from vyliance: “np ” This men deserve a statue. Let's continue releasing to give the newbies in the community ideas of what can they offer.
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Idea to solve the Manpower.

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “Just re-releasing my old suggestions that have had good support! continue with the work and the hope of be part in the 1.51 version ” You know guys, I have hope.
  • General Tarkov -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Hospital.

Like (Post)
    Units heal at day change. It can be assumed that there are medics and mechanics with each battalion.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Can i have list of Forum ranks in order?.

alright. Oh yeah, i also wanted to say that why on EARTH did bytro remove the tank disadvantage in cities? if that were true, how do you think Stalingrad would have gone? we'd all be talking German now.
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Campaign.

• OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread improve the game !!!!.

I know this is late, but alot of these things WOULD CHANGE THE GAME TOO MUCH. Some are good tho
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread Suggestions for CoW.

Thread
    In call of war, there is a lot of problems that need to be fix, or simple features that will make a players life a 100x easier w00t.png w00t.png w00t.png ! In this update I suggest: 1) Colouring your armies: So you multiselect some units you want, and…
  • Last Warrior -

Liked IndochinaUnion’s post in the thread Hospital.

Like (Post)
    Still the problem of featuring a mass assault doctrine instead of tactical hit and run, conserving your units and focusing on technology is not answered? Why is it more preferable? Why could not we feature a hospital healing units correlating with…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Units heal at day change. It can be assumed that there are medics and mechanics with each battalion.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Can i have list of Forum ranks in order?.

Bytro ranks are the mod, MA, GO, CC, etc.
  • Reviving ancient threads lol
  • IndochinaUnion -

Still the problem of featuring a mass assault doctrine instead of tactical hit and run, conserving your units and focusing on technology is not answered? Why is it more preferable? Why could not we feature a hospital healing units correlating with…
  • Ranyard -

Replied to the thread Nuclear Bomber Bug.

Ok so update, the nuke did damage the 13 stack and brought it down to a four stack. I guess it just had a delay in the update. But the v1 incident I mention and the question I have at the end I am still curious about.
  • Last Warrior -

Liked Anpere’s post in the thread Ability to choose level of produced unit in 1.5.

Like (Post)
    I'm against this, could be abused big time. There's nothing wrong with the current system either, jesus I swear some people complain about anything.
  • Last Warrior -

Liked Anpere’s post in the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

Like (Post)
    1.0 and 1.5 has their positives and their negatives. Although, I have to disagree with the 1.0 hype train. 1.5 is better than 1.0 and they even stated this is the BEGINNING of what they have planned.