Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• soylu0906 -

Now follows Wustenrabe.

Follow
  • ITSAEROMF -

Liked King_Max’s post in the thread Annexation of Provinces.

Like (Post)
    I’ve been playing this game for awhile, as well as three of its family members, Supremacy 1914, Conflict of Nations, and New World Empires. I’ve realized that this game is missing something that the others have, Annexation. (Besides Supremacy,…
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread small but strong countries.

Quote from Undaunted: “ and as a extra ıf u have any advice about denmark in 73 player map I want to listen them ıt seems I'm ally with germany at the moment and planning to attack scandinavia and baltics I'm producing destroyers and cruisers …
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread For Next All Countries All In.

Quote from BMfox: “You bring up some fair points but mind your language please. You are close to insulting other players and gold denouncing what can get you banned. I understand you might be frustrated but please don't show it in your…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Research Slot - Fast Track.

Quote from iDragons: “How come I'm the unlucky one whose games go on forever?? I have a game at day 145! Am I just slow or something?? But by the time day 145 rolls around, there is no more intense fighting. It's just "clean up bots and last remaining…
  • Edepedable -

Liked iDragons’s post in the thread Research Slot - Fast Track.

Like (Post)
    How come I'm the unlucky one whose games go on forever?? I have a game at day 145! Am I just slow or something?? But by the time day 145 rolls around, there is no more intense fighting. It's just "clean up bots and last remaining enemies". The real…
  • ulun64 -

Replied to the thread Dominion Map!.

Then I have to get a spy report on Portugal....
  • Spiffolo -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Research Slot - Fast Track.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “None of you have commented on the OP's idea, swapping resources for time research-wise. That's NOT the same as having more reserach slots for having a big empire. I think the resource-for-time swap is very interesting, and…
  • szinisa -

Replied to the thread Can we have a way to delete troops?.

Yes, sometimes it would be helpful to delete units, but in your case: - Playing Germany is together, with management of oil problems. The solution is not to delete some usefull (you call useless) units, but try to build your army, without oil consumtion…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Research Slot - Fast Track.

Like (Post)
    None of you have commented on the OP's idea, swapping resources for time research-wise. That's NOT the same as having more reserach slots for having a big empire. I think the resource-for-time swap is very interesting, and will prevent the current walk…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Research Slot - Fast Track.

Like (Post)
    This has been suggested many times with different ways. My favourite would be to unlock research slots when you meet certain criteria for instance when you manage to capture x amount of victory points. So basically as your nation grows and you control…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread New Event - 1944: Endgame.

Like (Post)
    So in summary: we do not know how many games were generated. It sounds like that NO games were played with all 9 active players. It also sounds like Germany was basically victorious if it had 2 active players regardless of the other sides. It also…
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread On Suggesting Paratroopers.

If you really want reality, then suggest also that paratroopers suffer extreme losses when dropped in unfriendly territory. For more information see about Crete. For example, if they drop in a province with more than 80% morale to lose more than 30% of…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread New Event - 1944: Endgame.

Like (Post)
    Again this is a game to join with friends, or enemies, much like the 50v50 team up event. With the rapid pace that they filled up it was difficult to get friends on the same team however. There were several where we did get 2 people from my alliance…
  • HLSparta -

Posted the thread Can we have a way to delete troops?.

Thread
    I started as Germany in a game, while playing against friends, and I have an army, but I am currently building a mechanized infantry only army (I might throw in something else as well.) Except though I am only making about 10 oil an hour, and only have a…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Dominion Map!.

Portugal is inactive. However the spy report is not on portugal, the spy report is about Austria. Austria has still given share map to portugal. You also have given share map to portugal, which is the same.