Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ifanwhen -

Posted the thread Reporting abusive messages.

Thread
    How do your report an abusive message in 1.5 please? There used to be some help text but it is not coming up anymore.
  • Xhariel -

Posted the thread Dell Alienware AW2521HF o alternativa similar 240hz.

Thread
    Hola a todos, Primero perdón por poner esto aquí no se donde podía preguntar. me encuentro buscando un monitor de 240hz y me he encontrado con un precio interesante en la web de Dell. Accesorios para equipos y portátiles | Dell España Consulte…
  • Habo778 -

Posted the thread Newbies.

Thread
    So I’ve been playing and was wondering what stories about new players do you have? From people you helped to people you crushed if you have any interesting stories please share.
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

Quote from Habo778: “One thing I do in Historical World War is use the usual Militia units that you get at the start to station at rebellious provenances since they become mostly obsolete mid to late game unless you invest research into them. Now this…
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Field Hospitals?.

Quote from Habo778: “Well ships can repair themselves to a certain extent. Deep sea vessels usually have a full engineering crew along with a machine shop, tools and Spare parts. A ship can patch up holes in the hull and replace broken parts the…
  • Anpere -

Liked Chimere’s post in the thread Consolidating units.

Like (Post)
    In non-classic games, units don't start to die until the whole stack starts to reach a critically low level of HP. This is all fine, but super-weakened units: - Still cost as much as a full sized unit in maintenance, - Cost as much as a full size unit…
  • Erichvonmanstein1940 -

Replied to the thread Looking for new Recruits for Die Wacht am Rhein Alliance!.

Oh ok. Lol didn't know discord link isn't allowed here
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Why are faster games hardly on anymore?.

The only fast paced rounds that were not events were tutorial rounds. These were removed as they were mainly for new players, and new players can only access 1.5 rounds. Since tutorial doesn't have a 1.5 form, there was no point in keeping it in 1.0…
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

Both have their advantages. In normal Call of War it is extremely easy to start having a shortage in materials. Also, it prevents gold users from exploiting the game. For example, a gold user can easily get rare materials to build industrial complexes in…
  • DeltaHorseRescue -

Replied to the thread (DEC 1ST) Operation Retribution Is Open!.

Quote from MKS Hypno YT: “I am interested in joining, (Rank 81) with a KD of 0.87. Don't let the KD fool you though. My KD is only bad because when I started this game, I spammed militia. My playbook has changed a lot now. ” If you're interested,…
  • DeltaHorseRescue -

Replied to the thread (DEC 1ST) Operation Retribution Is Open!.

Quote from General Tarkov: “1.87K/D with a 2.85 Province ratio ” If you're interested, please message me on Discord. DeltaHorseRescue#7690
  • Road2Victory -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Vorlon at your service.

Like (Post)
    Today concludes my journey as a staff member here at Call of War. I have enjoyed my time here, and I thank you all for the companionship along the way. There have been many challenges and puzzles that we have solved together, and I than you all for…
  • Scourge1 -

Posted the thread Why are faster games hardly on anymore?.

Thread
    There used to be more choices as far as regular speed games and faster speed games. Now there's hardly ever high speed games except for an event. Why did you get rid of the faster paced Call Of War options?
  • vietcong2005 -

Posted the thread POWS(Prisoners of War) Call of War.

Thread
    I suggest a new feature that allows you to capture enemy units to be added to the game. Once a group of units have a morale below a certain percentage, I propose that it will be forced to surrender to the opposing army. Captured POWS could be forced to…
  • Typhoon -

Replied to the thread Looking for new Recruits for Die Wacht am Rhein Alliance!.

Yessir Just send me a private forum conversation.
  • Wüstenrabe -

Now follows VorlonFCW.

Follow
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

They are only policed when tickets are made. Unfortunately, many people don’t want to go through the hassle of doing that. In addition, we want to prevent violations before they happen, rather than publish offenders after the fact.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Aircraft carriers..

I made a quick spreadsheet to do the math. Let's assume all units are level 5 (possible on day 18). Let's assume a carrier group has 1 carrier, 3 cruisers, 6 destroyers. This is equivalent to about 15 subs, in terms of resource costs. The carrier group…
  • G.E.H.R.E -

Liked Royal Admiral Laryx’s post in the thread Be able to block messaging from a country.

Like (Post)
    I just played a game recently where this player is constantly harassing me for supporting my alliance in attack him what is worse is that he is also playing in another game I am and also harassing me there as well. I am fed up with him and his toxic…
  • Vonderboi -

Replied to the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

Id be down. Seems all the players and top players want it. Seems the only ones that ever complained about it where the higher ups.