Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Ranged weapons not firing?.

There are many times that an alert player will be able to begin bombardment before the periodic checking for targets that occurs automatically.
  • Joe-6989 -

Replied to the thread Doctrines—some initial thoughts.

The comintern doctrine is, personally, well-designed. Good work, Bytro!
  • DingDongDantes -

Liked boojiboy’s post in the thread Effectiveness of Tac Bombers patrolling vs. attacking.

Like (Post)
    Is it more effective to have bombers patrol over enemy units or to do an attack run on those units?
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Sorry to be dense but.....

Step 1). Place your planes on patrol over your forces or province step 2) wait Your planes will automatically defend your units within the patrol circle and you need to do nothing else.
  • Agent47 -

Replied to the thread Question on the Achievement: wall of steel.

If it doesn't specify which units need to be destroyed then any will do.
  • Joe-6989 -

Replied to the thread Doctrines—some initial thoughts.

•Fighters. The Nazi bf-109, the most widely used fighter of the axis countries, has powerful weponary—equipped with an MG 17 machine gun and 2 MG FF machine cannons, it can shoot down allied spitfires, which is only equipped with 4 browning machine…
  • Nn gg -

Posted the thread Question on the Achievement: wall of steel.

Thread
    it says, destroy 10 enemy units with nuclear battleships. does that mean land, air or sea units?
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Bytro,I just earned you a lot of cash!.

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “Quote from Nn gg: “why would we heal a nuke bomb mid air? It’s going to blow anyway ” Because in some cases it might get shot down by AA over the target, if it arrives there at lower than full health. ” yeah, when u…
  • Nn gg -

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “Quote from Nn gg: “why would we heal a nuke bomb mid air? It’s going to blow anyway ” Because in some cases it might get shot down by AA over the target, if it arrives there at lower than full health. ” depends... if…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Alliance forum, mass mail, chat functions.

people under 18 or something can’t use discord
  • macaupools -

Wrote a comment on macaupools’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Agent47 -

Replied to the thread FIX THE *** REBELIONS IN 1.5.

You weren't suggesting, you were talking shit. Don't act like you were being polite with your "feedback" after someone called you out. You wanna "suggest" things and "give your opinion"? By all means do so, but do it respectfully like the rest of…
  • Agent47 -

Replied to the thread Why was trading units assumed to be unrealistic in call of war?.

The planes didn't teleport but the refueling timer reset after each trade so there was no cooldown on attacks.
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Replied to the thread Gold Games!.

Quote from h4zel: “Ok I'm going to be open about this as this has been suggested too many times: Some of us, players, live in poorer countries and can't afford tHINGS. If "gold-to-enter" rounds become a thing, I will quit, as I'm sure a decent…
  • NOOB1433223 -

Replied to the thread 25p map- cold war mode.

Idea for map "unthinkable" based on winston churhill's realife plan to invade USSR in 1945 teams: communist vs capitalist larger countries split into different zones for example: ukrainian SSR with balancing changes split cities solution: place two…
  • pjrobbo -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread GOT A MAJOR!!! PROBLEM!!! with VICTORY POINTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Desktop General: “Actually Doctor. If you added up the point's the other 3 had in the picture, it would have been over. That's why I joined in. Might as well get my share too. I was already in the Coalition when the picture was taken…
  • NOOB1433223 -

Replied to the thread GOT A MAJOR!!! PROBLEM!!! with VICTORY POINTS.

Fun fact do you know there is something called OPERATION SUPREMACY IF you dont like VP then play that 25 locations control 13 to win u need to hold 4 days problem solved
  • DingDongDantes -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

Like (Post)
    What is popularity? Popularity is a score that Elite AI give to you. If your popularity is low they will declare war on you. This counts for computer countries but also inactive players that are taken over by AI. As the inactive players tend to have a…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Posted the thread Gold cap 100k/day?.

Thread
    I'm not against the concept of gold usage so please don't nail my suggestion down with that claim. As well HC as gold is a way to keep the game funded. But I also think it would not be unreasonable to put a fairly large limit on it. And to keep it…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Quote from Nn gg: “why would we heal a nuke bomb mid air? It’s going to blow anyway ” Because in some cases it might get shot down by AA over the target, if it arrives there at lower than full health.