Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• h4zel -

Liked Conquerer74’s post in the thread Any Chinese speakers?.

Like (Post)
    what do you need to translate. if its only a short sentence then just use translate
  • h4zel -

Liked fayizz’s post in the thread Any Chinese speakers?.

Like (Post)
    Don't worry of Google as there are many sources which show true translations. I have tested myself.
  • h4zel -

Replied to the thread Any Chinese speakers?.

Quote from fayizz: “Don't worry of Google as there are many sources which show true translations. I have tested myself. ” Can you tell me some, then? Quote from Conquerer74: “what do you need to translate. if its only a short sentence then just…
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread Suggestions concerning neutrals and historicity..

about your 5v5 scenario, you forgot soviet (i see you added it after) and pan-aisian....so yeah. also it will be hard to make teams equal with 3 or 4 doctrines...some teams will have more countries than others
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread Suggestions concerning neutrals and historicity..

theres something called popularity which affects how often ai declare war. to increase popularity, declare war before attacking and give ai sharemap or Row, but if they are already in war theres nothing you can do.
  • Conquerer74 -

what do you need to translate. if its only a short sentence then just use translate
  • Conquerer74 -

Liked taylorwohlt’s post in the thread suggestions to help beginners with military operations.

Like (Post)
    thanks for comment Conqueror. I only played original CoW so all my suggestions only relate to that game and not 1.5 version that i never played. Sounds like with the 1.5 version that the problem of excessive food consumption that comes with building…
  • Francisco Bahamonde -

Replied to the thread Vorlon at your service.

I copied and placed it and its not working?
  • fayizz -

Don't worry of Google as there are many sources which show true translations. I have tested myself.
  • h4zel -

Posted the thread Any Chinese speakers?.

Thread
    I gotta translate a few things but can't trust google because of trashy translation.
  • BobbyFet -

Replied to the thread City info / Production UI.

It's about good design, just a suggestion. I can work around it but why. Why are you even replying, its a suggestion thread, I don't give a shit about opinions, its just for the devs to see. They don't want to take the suggestion that's fine, I don't…
  • BobbyFet -

Replied to the thread Gold.

Some kind of balancing would be nice, but I suppose the makers don't want to stop people from dumping $60 on a single round. Go buy that other game is my advice, pay once andkeep playing
  • h4zel -

Replied to the thread Gold.

• OysterT -

Replied to the thread Convoys.

I'm pretty sure there is a bug here. I attacked them for a long time before they got to shore (I suspecct it was hours, but some of it happened after my bedtime). I think I recall the convoys having a long time to their destination. It completely…
  • Dgamikery -

Wrote a comment on kedwinbi’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Salut
    J’ai vu ta candidature et mon alliance serait intéressée par toi pour ta motivation en effet nous ne sommes pas la meilleure alliance française car elle est nouvelle mais nous cherchons des joueurs motivés comme toi pour devenir les meilleurs