Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from gusv: “Nice job Ryan ... I'm one of those guys that always have to keep an eye on my food and fuel inventories because I got this obsession about maintaining large armies ... :thumbup: ” 121 units would definitely be…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Nice job Ryan ... I'm one of those guys that always have to keep an eye on my food and fuel inventories because I got this obsession about maintaining large armies ... :thumbup: ” 121 units would definitely be enough... :)
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from Vamaw: “A quota on the amount you can trade with non-coalition members would've been a better approach. ” Any kind of resource trade restrictions would be detrimental to the game, including the current ones ... :tumbleweed:
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Have not played in that 32 map yet, but hope to do that after I play a few more games in the 39 map ... :)
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Like (Post)
    Wrong map. The Alliance World Cup is played on a 10 player 1932 map the country choices are USA UK Sweden Germany France Spain Italy Yugoslavia Soviet Union Turkey
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to a comment by Ryan04px2025 on white bird’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Oh, by the way WELCOME
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wall Reply
    Can you start finding people to join our alliance. Make sure they are active. Thanks
  • white bird -

Wall Reply
    Looks like I was accepted.

Now what?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Quote from gusv: “Nice job Ryan ... I'm one of those guys that always have to keep an eye on my food and fuel inventories because I got this obsession about maintaining large armies ... :thumbup: ” 121 units would definitely be enough... :)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Like (Post)
    Nice job Ryan ... I'm one of those guys that always have to keep an eye on my food and fuel inventories because I got this obsession about maintaining large armies ... :thumbup:
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Training Alliance.

Also, what I mean is that you can ask me what you do not know and if I cannot answer it, I brother will take care of it.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from white bird: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I need you to tell me what you need to do, ” Hi Ryan. I am active as well although I do sleep and take breaks from the computer but then I use my phone. I'm trying to understand your statement…
  • white bird -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I need you to tell me what you need to do, ” Hi Ryan. I am active as well although I do sleep and take breaks from the computer but then I use my phone. I'm trying to understand your statement above. What do you need me to…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wrote a comment on white bird’s wall.

Wall Comment
    We need to recruit more people and we can do some training stuff
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wall Comment
    You can be the officer
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wall Comment
    Hey are you joining my alliance?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Favorite Games and why.

Quote from maxyf: “Quote from denj: “There are so many cool games available today. I like games at high slot machine wins which I can play online without installation. The best part is that I can win money while…
  • maxyf -

Replied to the thread Favorite Games and why.

Quote from denj: “There are so many cool games available today. I like games at high slot machine wins which I can play online without installation. The best part is that I can win money while…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread attack and defence mod.

Well when an artillery is in stack with for example a tank. Then when the artillery Is within range to attack, they stop to attack. But when the artillery stops, the tank also stops. They will not go to the front to attack. That but be the problem. Maybe…