Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stefan mugure -

Liked paltoudara’s post in the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Like (Post)
    I see a black screen only prntscr.com/vnkyal #3548892
  • Stefan mugure -

Wrote a comment on Stefan mugure’s wall.

Wall Comment
    would like to say that for a while I would like to accept and be grateful about the new rectifications brought to the game but there are also many mistakes or errors for example it loads very hard or gives many errors especially on mobile and I do not…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Quote from BMfox: “It's impossible to get to the lab with only your start units ” Learn to read... I 've edit my post, may be second try to understand would be more easy..
  • BMfox -

Quote from Last Warrior: “Already sentence: not to rush for bridgeheads and let enemy kill all bridgeheads strikeforces first is totla fail. Every Capitol of border patrol is worth of 100k$ by first take over. That mean send your damn all start…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

did they fixed it in cow classik for sure?
  • BMfox -

Quote from Last Warrior: “Because in 1.0 after 2017+ they was broken. You could have half continent with moral under 20 and did not see any single revolt. ” They fixed that a couple of months ago. I'm talking actually now between the 1.0 and 1.5…
  • Last Warrior -

In CoW classic Dominion antarktika main provinces with labs have city terrain... Good luck with keeping with tanks... ROLF? THis guide is good only for new players who have bot any idea about CoW. Already sentence: not to rush for bridgeheads and let…
  • BMfox -

Quote from Edepedable: “It's a really nice article, to bad I only found it just now. Your summation of how to handle the map and the aspects that have to be taken into account are shown very well in your article. ” Yeah I wrote it in august 2019 :tumbleweed: Thx…
  • BMfox -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Like (Post)
    Hey BMfox, Nice guide ;) I appreciate the shoutout. I would like to draw attention to some of your greatest one liners ever. Quote from BMfox: “1) It's the ultimate map to see how skilled you are. 2) Troops can't kill you when they cant reach you:…
  • Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread What unit do you use the least?.

Quote from MNet: “Like others I never research or build militia, or attack or strat. bombers. I don't build SP AA, but that's mostly because I have to pick and choose what I'm going to research. I see some others that skip subs, but nothing is…
  • steven ark -

Now follows El gato con botas.

Follow
  • Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread What unit do you use the least?.

Quote from Chimere: “Quote from Cloudpop2: “Quote from BMfox: “Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Militia, paratroopers, railroad guns, and strat. bombers. ” Ah yes the strategic bombers, why use them at all? Why destroy the buildings if they could be…
  • steven ark -

Now follows Bytro Labs.

Follow
  • Edepedable -

Hey BMfox, Nice guide ;) I appreciate the shoutout. I would like to draw attention to some of your greatest one liners ever. Quote from BMfox: “1) It's the ultimate map to see how skilled you are. 2) Troops can't kill you when they cant reach you:…
  • BeorntheBold -

Posted the thread Patrolling Aircraft 1.5.

Thread
    Since surface battles now have a round every 30 minutes (instead of 60 minutes), do patrolling aircraft have round every 7 1/2 minutes instead of 15 minutes under version 1.0? And if not, is the damage inflicted by patrolling aircraft still 25%? If so,…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread No world at war.

100p maps (1.5 and 1.0) are available every day.
  • Last Warrior -

Quote from BMfox: “@freezy I've got the impression that there are way more revolts in the 1.5 than there ever where in the 1.0 ” Because in 1.0 after 2017+ they was broken. You could have half continent with moral under 20 and did not see any single…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Consolidating units.

• Chimere -

Replied to the thread Consolidating units.

Quote from Last Warrior: “Quote from Chimere: “- Still cost as much as a full sized unit in maintenance, - Cost as much as a full size unit in upgrade - Take 1 slot in combat out of 10, - Goes slower, ” 1) They should have same or even higher…
  • BMfox -

Liked IndochinaUnion’s post in the thread Hospital.

Like (Post)
    I have played CoW for the first time and I noticed that there WAS NOT A SINGLE HOSPITAL to heal my units after fighting! Imagine you are fighting a 1v2 situations, you have eliminated the first player and now you want to move on, but then you discover…