Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread who attacks who.

The battle between you and the AI player (probably) may not have started untill the AI killed your allies units and took control of the city/province. Which would then mean you are sitting in a province where you have no diplomatic rights to be eg…
  • killingone -

Replied to the thread UNSTOPPABLE? I think not!.

• gusv -

Liked Cuursed1’s post in the thread who attacks who.

Like (Post)
    so im at my friends house. a burglar comes in, and shoots me. The police arrest me for attacking him, even though I did nothing. Sound fair? Thats what the coding says to do when you are sitting, not moving, on your allies province, and some 3rd party…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread AI countries.

Like (Post)
    If you mind not getting into politics :) Anyways, it is just surprising of how much it affects the game but I find it Ok because it makes this game challenging. ;)
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Carrier aircrafts.

Like (Post)
    Too big and long. Even if it can, it will do too much damage and it will make many countries VERY vulnerable
  • Cuursed1 -

Posted the thread who attacks who.

Thread
    so im at my friends house. a burglar comes in, and shoots me. The police arrest me for attacking him, even though I did nothing. Sound fair? Thats what the coding says to do when you are sitting, not moving, on your allies province, and some 3rd party…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread AI countries.

If you mind not getting into politics :) Anyways, it is just surprising of how much it affects the game but I find it Ok because it makes this game challenging. ;)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Economies.

25000 tons is probably all the resource numbers add together divided by something. Since all the resources are in 100/h which does not have a unit, I am not sure. But perhaps each unit is a ton?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Carrier aircrafts.

Too big and long. Even if it can, it will do too much damage and it will make many countries VERY vulnerable
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Carrier aircrafts.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for finding that old thread ... In it Vorlon wrote: "Carriers can accommodate any carrier capable aircraft. The notations of carrier capable are listed in the specifications of each aircraft that is carrier capable. Again easiest to find in the…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Single Anti Tank unit can take on 10 light tanks...wtf.

Yeah! But probably at a higher price. ;) But it will be extremely annoying for the attacker.
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread Single Anti Tank unit can take on 10 light tanks...wtf.

Quote from Chimere: “Possibly the player gold healed the unit as it was damaged. ” its not possible to heal with gold while engage in combat
  • Spiffolo -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread Single Anti Tank unit can take on 10 light tanks...wtf.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrinceofHonor: “the terrain is hills, you are attacking with tanks against an infantry unit on terrain that is good for them and not for your tanks ” there is no penalty for tanks in hill terrain, neither is there a bonus for infantry;…
  • Arcorian -

Replied to a comment by NickPap on Arcorian’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hey GR_PaPaStalin01,
    sorry to hear about that inconvenience. The best way to deal with the situation is to send our support team a ticket so they can look into the situation.

You can reach the support here: callofwar.com/index.php?id=279&L=0.
  • crosswire02 -

Posted the thread civil war ideas how about a a game for older sceens.

Thread
    just an idea :thumbsup:
  • crosswire02 -

Posted the thread 22 player west side of the usa.

Thread
    what about the other side of the map why can't we play that side with normal game settings like ?( Europe
  • crosswire02 -

Posted the thread group effort ideas.

Thread
    we need stuff to happen with our teams when I look at stuff that happen in my team notification in game I see nothing happening ;( ;( :| :| ?( :huh:
  • crosswire02 -

Liked Steelback’s post in the thread Carrier aircrafts.

Like (Post)
    This is my first thread and I was advised to write in here. Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but can we have aircraft carrier bombers something similar to dauntless or val’s These units will be able to strike land and sea units and bring a new…
  • crosswire02 -

Wrote a comment on crosswire02’s wall.

Wall Comment
    better game ideas give
  • crosswire02 -

Posted the thread ZOMBIE WW2 Plain gone wrong.

Thread
    We should have a zombie round where ALL PC"S of fake player's have a super army's and have zombie skins for them and the last player alive with bunker's give to them win's but have it were you can go to other contrys in teams but can't go into the fake…