Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers on Carriers..

I was going to talk about the men needed for the unit but thought I'd made a big enough point that the planes were not capable at the time. Good input tho.
  • Winged hussars -

Replied to the thread using convoys.

U just move the land units to sea ,they will become convoy
  • Winged hussars -

Liked AVI6669’s post in the thread using convoys.

Like (Post)
    Which ships transport which troops/tanks/planes? How are more convoy ships created? At what point in the game does the game start you off with 2 free convoy ships?
  • Winged hussars -

Posted the thread Milita isn’t always useless.

Thread
    I always heard other call of war players say:[ don’t make militas, it sucks]...........etc but I’m just here saying: milita isn’t always useless you see: milita is ACTUALLY guerilla fighters! WOW! they are SUPER effective in mountain also they…
  • Winged hussars -

Replied to the thread Rocket bug, Easter egg, or a feature?!?!.

I miss you Khabarovsk krai. I think all knows why...
  • Marching in Place -

Replied to the thread Choosing between "Move" and "Attack".

• Louisiana Boy James -

Replied to the thread Call of War For Every Country.

Day 2 for Southern USA and United Kingdom has come out!
  • anonymousbeast -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Call of War For Every Country.

Like (Post)
    Hello @Louisiana Boy James I must say I found this a very interesting read and pretty good I am kinda focused on the UK chapter which I find to be honest and really I want to know more of what will happen there to the player playing as Germany Well
  • anonymousbeast -

Liked Louisiana Boy James’s post in the thread Call of War For Every Country.

Like (Post)
    Hello. A long time ago I decided to try to create a player's manual on Tablo. I played as 100 different countries on the World at War map. My "book" contains every single day and all the strategies that I followed. It was written in present because…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Choosing between "Move" and "Attack".

Quote from Marching in Place: “WHEN should I choose "Attack" instead of "Move"? ” I use the attack mode when using artillery, bombers, rockets, and capital ships to bombard an adversary. I use move when I advance a unit to take over a province,…
  • gusv -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Choosing between "Move" and "Attack".

Like (Post)
    I've been playing a few weeks now and still don't understand the tactical advantage/difference between simply moving to a target location, and selecting a specific stack at that target location, when I can see the stack at that location, when employing…
  • gazsom -

Replied to the thread Super stacks of Battleships Carriers and Transports.

• Marching in Place -

Posted the thread Choosing between "Move" and "Attack".

Thread
    I've been playing a few weeks now and still don't understand the tactical advantage/difference between simply moving to a target location, and selecting a specific stack at that target location, when I can see the stack at that location, when employing…
  • AVI6669 -

Posted the thread using convoys.

Thread
    Which ships transport which troops/tanks/planes? How are more convoy ships created? At what point in the game does the game start you off with 2 free convoy ships?
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “his artillery destroy the naval units as some naval units are weaker than artillery ” Agree. In this game, destroyers are one of those units weaker than artillery. And as I said before: 'if he's near one of your capital…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Quote from Teburu: “other artillery or airunits or just catch him when he enters your territory; since he then gets a -50% speedpenalty you should get them pretty easily ” Good points! ... And if he's near one of your capital…
  • gusv -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “Once he adds significant AA to his SP Artillery groups you will have to rush at them with light tanks or maybe medium tanks. You need speed in order to close the distance and engage before he gets very many shots off. Cities of…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

Like (Post)
    If he doesn’t have many anti air, then a strong air force is the best tool you have. Once he adds significant AA to his SP Artillery groups you will have to rush at them with light tanks or maybe medium tanks. You need speed in order to close the…
  • Thank you.
  • yes, well not anywhere as the subs needs to be in sightrange