Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Effects of Trade Embargo.

Quote from Heongost: “I worry countries near me attack me. I see in Trade Embargo, it says ""Only opposing armies that try to enter your territory will be fired upon. Trading through the stock market is not possible". Will they be fired upon if they…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Gold Users.

fight while retreating, dont make general battle in closecombat till your allies dont do same. Nobody can have unlimited gold. (Hidden Content) Retreating while ranged firefight. Simoultanously counterattack with several full divisions on same route,…
  • Heongost -

Posted the thread Effects of Trade Embargo.

Thread
    I worry countries near me attack me. I see in Trade Embargo, it says ""Only opposing armies that try to enter your territory will be fired upon. Trading through the stock market is not possible". Will they be fired upon if they attack me? :)
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread what to do when your a superpower in all countries in (1.5).

Thread
    pIn all countries in, Every country is now playable, here is a guide for any superpower in this game mode. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This only applies to: 1. Japan 2. USA 3. USSR 4.…
  • Ciro702 -

Replied to the thread Hospitals.

We already have a mechanic that can - Heal troops and reorganize - Aircraft repair and reload - And ships that can repair anywhere in the world They can all heal 15% of damage if the following parameters are followed: - Ground units are in a province…
  • jack110 -

Replied to the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

I Guess the best strategy would be from the HND assignments, they are doing pretty good at supporting the students in academics.
  • KingVarchasv -

Replied to the thread Hospitals.

I just mentioned it in detail in one of my posts called New Features with many other things.
  • Bish0p. -

Posted the thread Hospitals.

Thread
    Maybe add hospitals to house wounded troops but they are extremely weak structures so It would players to house them behind Frontline and Maybe Factories can Repair Machinery too?
  • francopaz -

Wrote a comment on francopaz’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • KingVarchasv -

Replied to the thread Weather Cycle.

I agree that weather coding will take a long time, so if they don't want to add it I am fine with that, this was just an idea and not to much of concerns as without it, the game will be fine.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread URGENT URGENT PLEASE FIX.

Woah... did you guys fix it? Today i logged on and it was perfectly fixed expect for a bit of lag... Thank you :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • BeerBelly -

Replied to the thread Advantages of 1.5.

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “I think it would be a much shorter list to name the disadvantages. I can't think of any, really. I would never go back to 'classic'. ” I can name about a dozen things wrong with 1.5 which will kill this game in about a…
  • vietcong2005 -

Posted the thread Gold Users.

Thread
    How do you even deal with gold users? There was this one guy who was playing Volga Perm on the 100 player map. He got to literally 30% mightiest army with a 1 or 2 weeks. While, the entire server only had about 10% at max. We all decided to gang up…
  • King Charles IX -

Wrote a comment on King Charles IX’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Are aircraft carriers truly the force to be reckoned with?
  • King Charles IX -

Wrote a comment on DoctorDR1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Good Evening, I recently went to the "New Games" tab for... well, Games. and found that Classic 1939 Historical world war was nowhere to be found, I'm unsure if I missed something so I turned to you, my apologies if I perhaps of the wrong sort of…
  • grievous2277 -

Liked PrinceofHonor’s post in the thread Player.

Like (Post)
    Submit a bug report reason select player report then mention the person, game number in question. Once you do this a Game Operator will handle your report and investigate the issue.
  • Andromeda -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Maybe they could make anonymous articles a high command feature to reduce inappropriate content??
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Quote from vietcong2005: “Quote from freezy: “Players can still write articles in the game. They now just can't post misinformation or rulebreaks anymore under the cover of anonymity. Which is a very good thing in my book, reduces the amount of…
  • Ciro702 -

Replied to the thread Black spots appearing around the map.

• Habo778 -

Replied to the thread Food fight.

Ronald McDonald easily, he is exactly the type of guy to not play by the rules not to mention all the cursed images of him. Also what do you think happened to the other Mascots like the Hamburglar and that purple thing, you think the “Retired” like…