Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Emperor Im -

Replied to the thread Doctrines of the Titans- the solution.

PS- the second line was written by me, I dont know why it came inside the quote itself.
  • Emperor Im -

Quote from vietcong2005: “Hoi4 is much more complex yet much more people play it. Maybe thats because it ends in like, a couple of hours? ”
  • ABM_20004 -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on Fluffy Pancake’s wall.

Wall Reply
    hi:>
  • ABM_20004 -

Wrote a comment on Fluffy Pancake’s wall.

Wall Comment
    im baaaaaack fluffy did u miss me
  • BrightAdityas -

Liked Blue&Bright’s post in the thread HUGE BUG !.

Like (Post)
    This is not a bug, it's intentional. If you wanted to change it out this in Suggestions/Criticism, if it was a question if the enemy should travel faster with your infastructue it should be in the question & answer not In bug reports. Although I agree…
  • BrightAdityas -

Liked Blue&Bright’s post in the thread Doctrines of the Titans- the solution.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blackchastel: “the french high command think the german couldn't pass througt the ardenne so it was a complete mess ” What do you mean, no military leader or high command was so foolish. They knew that the superior Germans could crush the…
  • Blue&Bright -

Quote from Blackchastel: “the french high command think the german couldn't pass througt the ardenne so it was a complete mess ” What do you mean, no military leader or high command was so foolish. They knew that the superior Germans could crush the…
  • YoungJamal -

Replied to the thread 1v1 mode mode Japan vs USA(west coast).

I feel like China would be disadvantaged as they would be surrounded by Japan and Siam would be close making it unfair for China. (Unless of course they start with many troops) maybe this “event” could take place when the Netherlands was already…
  • The.Last.Stand -

Liked YoungJamal’s post in the thread 1v1 mode mode Japan vs USA(west coast).

Like (Post)
    This would be a 1v1 mode with japan vs the USA taking place sometime after pearl (for a "story purpose") no the less I think this could be a fun idea as IMO I think naval warfare is done pretty well by this game. same amount of troops and all so it is…
  • AMG Morgan -

Replied to the thread Idea for new doctrine.

I do agree with making two new doctrines. but I don't agree with giving france it's own doctrine. Especially since your sidelining USA who played pivotal role in helping the allies to win. the best option would be to give the Usa it's own doctrine. and…
  • BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread This week's event.

Quote from cl0xy: “Quote from BrutusTrump: “I think that they might be releasing a new event. Today’s update being delayed a few hours makes me think that. ” I think it’s just all in, all countries all in, the 72 player map ” I wish. I think…
  • AMG Morgan -

Liked Blackchastel’s post in the thread Doctrines of the Titans- the solution.

Like (Post)
    In fact the Maginot line did its job its the Belgian who didn't do it because the maginot line was designed to defend France and Belgium from a German agression, the project was to put the maginot line in front of the French border and prepare a…
  • Blackchastel -

Posted the thread Idea for new doctrine.

Thread
    I think call of war should have more doctrine to to ad more depth ingame because I think it's weird to have a spitfire in the USA or to have a medium tank with american sign in poland or in a lot of country so i think the game should have two more…
  • Blackchastel -

In fact the Maginot line did its job its the Belgian who didn't do it because the maginot line was designed to defend France and Belgium from a German agression, the project was to put the maginot line in front of the French border and prepare a…
  • Noogn -

Liked YoungJamal’s post in the thread 1v1 mode mode Japan vs USA(west coast).

Like (Post)
    This would be a 1v1 mode with japan vs the USA taking place sometime after pearl (for a "story purpose") no the less I think this could be a fun idea as IMO I think naval warfare is done pretty well by this game. same amount of troops and all so it is…
  • Noogn -

I think Netherlands should be switched with Canada or UK. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Sounds fun though
  • Noogn -

Wrote a comment on Noogn’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello.
  • Noogn -

Liked YoungJamal’s post in the thread Send in the Marines.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marcus leSilex: “We have Paratroopers, why don't we have Marines? Make them available for research Day 2. They are specialized amphibious assault troops, they embark/disembark faster than other units: Level 1: 15% fast. Level 2: 25% faster,…
  • AMG Morgan -

Honestly down for this tho I think it's better. to replace the Netherlands with China. imo
  • cl0xy -

Replied to the thread This week's event.

Quote from BrutusTrump: “I think that they might be releasing a new event. Today’s update being delayed a few hours makes me think that. ” I think it’s just all in, all countries all in, the 72 player map