Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Sure! The gifs are from the German website too
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Nefarious Players.

You forget a major difference between CoW and reallife COW is a game; ppl aren't gonna announce widely who they are gonna attack and for what reasons etc they just want more land/vp and tbh you can see most attacks coming since armies dont appear out of…
  • RCS45 -

Posted the thread SETO is recruiting.

Thread
    hello everyone the southeast asia treaty organization alliance is looking for new members to join us we are looking for active and capable players who love the game and little roleplay. if you are interested in joining us just contact me in game and my…
  • gazsom -

Replied to the thread Nefarious Players.

Wow such canned solutions to an issue, thats going to fix it isnt it ?, Oh gee yes Id like a phone call before they attack and perhaps a gold invitation as well with a gold braded envelope. Wow yes I expected a response like those above, cause mostly I…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Nefarious Players.

Like (Post)
    While the name of the game is “Call” of War, this should not indicate an expectation that other players will phone ahead for a reservation before dropping by unexpectedly. ;)
  • Restrisiko -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “For all cases? ” Quote from Restrisiko: “If nothing fundamental has changed in the past year: ... ” ...............................and as long as 42 is not wrong ........... smilie_alien_094.gif
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Blitzkreig teams.

IRL, they have 2 strong armies and 2 medium armies while UK and France is a medium+ army with medium/low level armiess from Spain and Italy
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread DARKNESS 1 looking for Elite Players.

There is something called perms. When you join, there can will normally be auto guest role given. Guests will not have perm to read some channels
  • Ryan04px2025 -

• Restrisiko -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Marching in Place: “Let me try to say it back to you... At sea, each unit both attacks and defends... The 'first' attacks, the 'second' defends, then the 'second' attacks and the 'first' defends?... ” It depends…
  • Marching in Place -

Alright, so there is a situation where a sub(s) has an advantage over a destroyer(s)... That is, when the destroyer is stationary and the sub moves to its place. In that case, the sub would be the attacker for all the rounds and the destroyer the…
  • rishxd -

Posted the thread Blitzkreig teams.

Thread
    What do u think is better. Germany, USSR, Turkey, and Yugoslavia or UK,France, Spain, and Italy
  • Davith -

Replied to the thread Unit experience and weather to affect combat specs.

With the current game mechanics, I agree...artillery would have more kills than anything. So, that brings up the point, then...what I am asking for, I guess, is a new aspect to game mechanics. It would have to be more than just number of kills…
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread DARKNESS 1 looking for Elite Players.

Why publically show ur discord. Unless u r making a different war room
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread Looking to challenge.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from Marching in Place: “Let me try to say it back to you... At sea, each unit both attacks and defends... The 'first' attacks, the 'second' defends, then the 'second' attacks and the 'first' defends?... ” It depends who is moving if they are…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Does AT get an attack penalty?.

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “I see. I seem too have very bad luck then. Now enemy arty is sniping off units from a stack instead of dealing out damage :8 ” Yes, really hard to beat of artillery units when they are in a stack as you have to have enough…
  • Marching in Place -

Let me try to say it back to you... At sea, each unit both attacks and defends... The 'first' attacks, the 'second' defends, then the 'second' attacks and the 'first' defends?...
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Does AT get an attack penalty?.

I see. I seem too have very bad luck then. Now enemy arty is sniping off units from a stack instead of dealing out damage :8
  • JesterTheSheep -

Quote from Restrisiko: “.. if you manually give a defender an attack order or if you try to move a defending unit, it also becomes an attacker; from then on, also both are both .. ” Of course, generally defense values are higher, so that's a dumb…