Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Staff Introduction-General Nightman.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, My name is General Nightman, you may have seen my forum guides and me on Call of War from time to time. I've just joined the support staff as the newest English moderator. I've played call of war since 2018 pretty consistently, taking a few…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Staff Introduction-General Nightman.

• Aimo Johannes Lahti -

Replied to the thread Does Transbaikal have a flag?.

• BMfox -

Replied to the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “But don't you think you can attack less and do some "holding" during the time that you already took 4 labs? ” By continuing your attack you hold the initiative and the other players need to adapt to the game play that you…
  • BMfox -

Liked The War Machine 7’s post in the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Like (Post)
    A great guide thats helped me a lot. Also I agree, so few people use fighters and tactical bombers, though they are so useful, that its ridiculous. Thanks for posting.
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

Pacific Conquest map, it's basically world at war with less size and players Would you rather never be able to build any battleships, or never be able to build any submarines.
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

Luxembourg easily. You can beef up them fortifications, get some artillery, and huzzah, you're now invincible. Would you rather get rid of the America: Homefront map, or the 50 player Pacific Conquest Map?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Alliance Creation.

It happens every now and then. Reload the page. If it still does not work, contact a staff member.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread why were the army, province and rescoures trade options forbidden?.

Quote from gusv: “And the reason is $$$! ... However, as people get bored and unhappy, customers will drop out and they'll lose $$$ ... :( ” Bad planning...
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to a comment by DARKAIM on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sorry, I am the leader of a alliance already
  • Restrisiko -

..the problem may also be a too big or even a too small logo if I remember right.
  • Ivan Dolvich -

Liked RogodeterSnowl’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “This thread is way too long ” It just shows how passionate some of us are about the dreadful changes Bytro made to the game.
  • Ivan Dolvich -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vamaw: “A quota on the amount you can trade with non-coalition members would've been a better approach. ” Any kind of resource trade restrictions would be detrimental to the game, including the current ones ... :tumbleweed:
  • Ivan Dolvich -

Liked helmuth.moltke’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Noone with the ability to Change things to the better seems willing to listen. And with the CoW robbed of Features it is boring to me. I will take a bigger break and not join any game this year. I will peek in 2020 and I really hope that Bytro will have…
  • Phonie2 -

Posted the thread A hangout area for Bytro Fans.

Thread
    This is an unoffical discord server for fans of all Bytro games (though mainly COW) If you're looking for people to talk to and to play games with this server is perfect for you! We have friendly members and our mods working around the clock to make sure…
  • Newbss -

You have a 20-30 second window to do so. Have your logo saved, have your description in a notepad, once you are ready do the changes because it will take you 10-15 seconds. I had that problem the only way around it, is to move fast.
  • Ivan Dolvich -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Going back to the so called Market Overhaul changes, I just started a game as a non-aligned nation (not in a coalition). After nearly a day, I thought to myself 'I'm overproducing certain resources, but underproducing others ... May be I should look for
  • Ivan Dolvich -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RogodeterSnowl: “I can accept (mostly) the premise that trading ground units may not have a secure historical footing ” If we should be able to trade troops again, pls don't ask for complications by distinguishing between 'this one yes,…
  • DARKAIM -

Wrote a comment on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Yes you can join DARKBOYS 1122