Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• suntso -

Replied to the thread mysterious province conversion.

Where in there does it say anything about this? In fact that articles seems to contradict what happened...
  • Dv8nt -

Replied to the thread mysterious province conversion.

Complete guide to morale and rebellions on the forum. Copy and paste goo.gl/2qV2Hm
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread How to Properly Use Spies.

Like (Post)
    sabotage his airports where he has planes and be on line at day change to go and attack the planes that are grounded. You use military sabotage which has the double chance of getting Reveal All Armies. Economic sabotage is only good if you know which…
  • gusv -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread How to Properly Use Spies.

Like (Post)
    We agree with most of your guide, but your example in which you use the spies doesn't really work. But moving the spies around daily is essential, nobody should take the risk that counter espionage spies will be waiting for them the next day
  • gusv -

Liked MadMike69’s post in the thread I'm most Popular Nation, but no AI Nation will give me ROW.

Like (Post)
    I think your just unlucky, my popularity is 61% forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2700061e5831780594048abc8as you can see, some have even given mapshare
  • gusv -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

Like (Post)
    Again, I think so, yes.
  • gusv -

Liked suntso’s post in the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

Like (Post)
    Also, it looks like HP are always the same for each specific unit for all levels. Am I correct?
  • gusv -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

Like (Post)
    A commendable initiative, this is sorely missing! Note that there are frequent rebalances though, which aren't always published by development, so this will always be a work in progress and prone to inconsistencies. As for your questions: A) Afaik,…
  • gusv -

Liked suntso’s post in the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

Like (Post)
    So I'm working on a unit browser tool. I have questions : A) Do build costs and support costs always remain the same for a unit, regardless of level? B) Does speed in friendly and enemy provinces ever vary from 80% and 50%? C) On the unit info panel,…
  • gusv -

Liked THEARBITER117’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    ...The old version is much better than the new ones, were you around when the first playtest came around? Doesn't seem like too much has changed with 1.5 playtest 2, but we'll have to wait and see. But there's no reason to "fix" or change something that…
  • Vlanchavic -

Replied to the thread How to Properly Use Spies.

I understand the economic sabotage gives the province a morale penalty. So I’ve been putting them in provinces with no resources that has low morale hoping it will lead to a rebellion. is this a good strategy to try and gain land without war? or…
  • Imasoup64 -

Replied to the thread Suggestions.

this idea is cool but the servers might not be able to handle it
  • Mortadelaconqueso -

Wrote a comment on Taikhos’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Petrud un moderador me baneo de por vida en el chat y no veo el porque solo le pregunté como estaba el y uno de sus familiares.
    Gracias.
  • Imasoup64 -

Wrote a comment on Imasoup64’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Союз нерушимый республик свободных
    Сплотила навеки Великая Русь.
    Да здравствует созданный волей народов
    Единый, могучий Советский Союз!
    Славься, Отечество наше свободное,
    Дружбы, народов надежный оплот!
    Знамя советское, знамя народное
    Пусть от…
  • Imasoup64 -

Replied to the thread Nuclear transport ships.

• MadMike69 -

Liked KESO BR’s post in the thread Unite delay.

Like (Post)
    I think it would be okay if you, as a player, could choose the exact time you want to delay your unite :)
  • MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread 2 Nations attacking AI Capital.

Just a little addition: If the game is still within the human peace period when this happens. When the province is captured by one of the players (and the is no ROW/Mapshare agreement between them), the other will be teleported out of the province to the…
  • MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread I'm most Popular Nation, but no AI Nation will give me ROW.

I think your just unlucky, my popularity is 61% forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2700061e5831780594048abc8as you can see, some have even given mapshare
  • MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread Guide to Naval Units.

Quote from Boozo: “Quote from General Nightman: “A submarine will usually defeat a destroyer in a 1v1 as long as it attacks first ” Really? I always thought of submarines being weak against destroyers, never able to stand a chance against them, so…