Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cerealnerd -

Replied to the thread Looking For Peace Players.

Yes, at some point it is inevitable that active players will battle.
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread MOD OF THE MONTH.

Like (Post)
    Since when did you host this? Hey, it should be voted. Not only your post. No offence.
  • Nopnop -

Replied to a comment by Regolo. on Bytro Labs’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I got somewhat the same problem.. A game moderator occupying 16 games.. Defeating ppl by putting his own alliance members in other ppls coalition for spying purposes.. Building he's country strong enough (but not to strong so it won't show up on the…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread How to privately play homefront with group of friends.

Quote from Zippofish: “Quote from Dante Bugler1: ““You can't privately have a homefront map for just you and your friends but you can join a public one with a handful of friends...” ” does the user created matches eat up space or something? …
  • gusv -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread Looking For Peace Players.

Like (Post)
    This is interesting. So what happens if all of the active players have destroyed all of the non active players and AI nations but no one person or coalition has the points to win?
  • gusv -

Quote from Zippofish: “So what happens if all of the active players have destroyed all of the non active players and AI nations ” Obviously, at that point, I would expect the active players/coalitions to go at each other until somebody has enough…
  • SuperJake -

Posted the thread How does Resource Production stack?.

Thread
    Simple as the title. How does the Resource Production buffs from infrastructure and industrial complex stack onto each other. Do they total to 200% resource production, or do they count on each other so 50% more of 150% so 210%. It's not very necessary…
  • Zippofish -

This is interesting. So what happens if all of the active players have destroyed all of the non active players and AI nations but no one person or coalition has the points to win?
  • Zippofish -

Liked Beylian’s post in the thread moving an army through the air.

Like (Post)
    I see an army appear in the center of enemy territory without crossing and conquering cities, how is this air travel done?
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread moving an army through the air.

• Zippofish -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread can you get free gold?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zippofish: “You all had me excited thinking there were surveys and offers lol... so anticlimactic ” Always have to check the date on forum posts. Things change, sometimes fairly rapidly around here. ;)
  • f118 -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

without Xarus no league... Xarus version 1.5 needed...
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

So far we have 10 interested people. That does not seem like a sufficient number to me.
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Game Admin.

Yes, we are talking about system generated maps this option isn't available, but anyone that gets game admin on a player created is free to remove. However, this function does nothing to add another player after the number of days that no player can…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread can you get free gold?.

Quote from Zippofish: “You all had me excited thinking there were surveys and offers lol... so anticlimactic ” Always have to check the date on forum posts. Things change, sometimes fairly rapidly around here. ;)