Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Life After Death.

Yes, if it has a chance to engage in combat.
  • Alexandera Nevsky -

Liked Nova0213’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Just thought I'd chip in on this discussion.. Quote from whowh: “Just wondering, is anyone else here vaccinated? ” Both doses. Side effects are mostly minor, and often observed at the same or lower per capita rate than the general population.…
  • Alexandera Nevsky -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on Marshal Sierra’s wall.

Wall Reply
    idk
  • Alexandera Nevsky -

Liked Eunizerx03’s post in the thread What are the signs of dangerous players in game?.

Like (Post)
    If you see this. Then you know you are done for. No average player can pull this off. This is advanced strategy in my honest opinion.
  • Alexandera Nevsky -

Liked -0-0-0’s post in the thread What are the signs of dangerous players in game?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Eunizerx03: “If you see this. Then you know you are done for. No average player can pull this off. This is advanced strategy in my honest opinion. ” Overstacking wouldn't be more a "noob" sign? Also with all those forces on a single…
  • Noogn -

Posted the thread Unit's Texture bugging out..

Thread
    Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried resetting the page but it was still the same.
  • mindfields -

Replied to the thread Patrol or attack on planes !@.

Quote from ValeraZol: “My 10 interceptors with 290 hp points with 130 attack damage went on his 10 interceptors with 270 hp points and with 125 attack and 75-78 defense. After my direct attack the result should be my interceptors 215 hp points, his…
  • Blackchastel -

Replied to the thread Doctrines of the Titans- the solution.

and sorry i made a mistake i wouldmean in 1914 so in conclusion the french high command was a big mess
  • StrangeTalent -

• Tgufyru -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread 1v1 mode mode Japan vs USA(west coast).

Like (Post)
    1 vs 1 games take up too much server space causing bugs. This would generate too much work for the Game Operators to manage all games. This is the reason why the 2 vs 2 Mediterranean map was deleted.
  • Tgufyru -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Idea for new doctrine.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blackchastel: “Now for the little entente they could have a +15% bonus defense in fortification because the ally withfrance had a lot of fort and they could have a -25% construction time because france had a lot of industry and some of its…
  • Tgufyru -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Doctrines of the Titans- the solution.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blackchastel: “I agree with that but the problem is during the 18 day invasion the german took a important fort with paratrooper even if they were in inferior number this allow the german to cross the meuse river ” The Belgians had only a…
  • Tgufyru -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Inactivity.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 09Mo_Gamer: “You guys know how players ALWAYS go inactive after day 3 at the earliest, usually, they never come back. I think there should be a feature where is players are disinterested in a game round after a while, they can decide to drop…
  • K.Rokossovski -

There are many mysteries for air combat, even for experienced players. Rule-of-thumb stuff I developed over the years: 1) Patrol, don't direct attack 2) Never direct attack enemy planes, UNLESS you are all INT's and your enemy is all bombers. Even then,…
  • YUKINE -

Posted the thread Damage Distribution???.

Thread
    How does damage distribution work?. for example let's say I have 2 infantry and 2 armored cars. since I have 2 infantry and 2 amoured cars that means that the damage distribution will be 50/50. if I were to face 4 ordnance artillery by it's self. how…
  • Danieliyoverde123 -

Liked Blackchastel’s post in the thread Idea for new doctrine.

Like (Post)
    The french doctrine or little entente would not be just european it would apply on all country who used french equipment and they are a lot like the south american nation or some middle east country and yugoslavia was ruled by a king until the country…
  • AMG Morgan -

Lol what??? :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: Quote from Blackchastel: “ Even if they thouht it was a diversionary attack the french high command should have known that the german pass throught the ardennes in the franco prussian war of 1870 and in 1940 so it was obvious that…
  • ValeraZol -

Quote from BMfox: “Firstly your planes got attacked by his defensive value first so you didn't deal 130. Secondly his planes get the 15% bonus which isn't calculated in your estimation. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure that you have been attacked by the patrol…
  • T-3PO -

• Blackchastel -

Quote from BMfox: “The Belgians had only a small standing army and wouldn't have been able to stop the Germans even with all the fortifications you can imagine. ” I know that but i mean that if the belgian hold this fort it would have allowed the…