Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talvisota -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread Major forum inactivity.

Like (Post)
    C'mon guys, what happened to the good old days? Literally half of the original people either mysteriously disappeared, quit, or are taking a brake. We NEED a revival of the forum, c'mon, I normally get like 5 notifications per day, but nowadays that's…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Ottoman Empire Playthrough HWW.

We need the Islamic Caliphate back and you're the only hope
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

I played IO1919 before. I love my flamethrowers but it seems they've been removed a whole ago.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked russ_russ1’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Whatever CarKing wrote that’s like an essay, I ain’t readin all dat.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked russ_russ1’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: ““The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent…
  • Suna232 -

Now follows DOMORIAMORAMOR.

Follow
  • Suna232 -

Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “You're right, you're damn right, you're a blood brother now, you're from the nineteen, is there a 19 club here? It's time to open it. :beer: ” I don’t think there is but it should haha!! To the 19s :beer:
  • Suna232 -

Liked DOMORIAMORAMOR’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Quote from whowh: “Why don't you follow this thread: ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough. There might be some life there :) ” Guys, comment on my Ottoman playthrough :)
  • DOMORIAMORAMOR -

Now follows Suna232.

Follow
  • DOMORIAMORAMOR -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine…
  • DOMORIAMORAMOR -

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll…
  • AllStar -

Replied to the thread What if suggestions about world war 2.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Technically incorrect. 93% of lend lease took place in 1943 and after, with over 50% being in 1944-45. As you know, Stalingrad and Kursk had already been decided at that point. The Reich would have been ultimately defeated…