Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

• Newbss -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

My reply was one of the first on this subject and I decided not to carry with it since it might upset some of my friends, BUT I just joined a Pacific a few days ago and everyday I get in war with AI's . I have 2 active wars with countries that I don't…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

And again another unwanted war, because the other player has moved units on HIS OWN TERRITORY within the range of my artillery ON MY OWN TERRITORY, which he could not see (nor did I see his until too late) and while we were at peace... How difficult is…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from Arcorian: “I am sorry if the description caused confusion. I will try to update it, to make it clear. Regarding the issue that the fee is not returned when an resource offer is redrawn from the market is working as intended. The fee is…
  • gusv -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, although we do not have release notes today, as the list of player facing changes is rather short, I wanted to share the following update here, since the markete overhaul topic is an ongoing discussion. With today's release we revert the…
  • gusv -

Liked Chimere’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Another topic not considered : - For historical maps, it makes the "challenging" nations, like let's say Tibet or XJ - even closer to impossible. IIRC those countries usually lack one of the key resources of the game (like : lack fully), or at least…
  • gusv -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “From diplomatic point of view, why would you send resources to a player that is not in your coaliton? The point is to win the game not to sponsor others. If you are sending a strong player resources in exchange not to be attacked…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “I will forward your suggestion to our game designers. ” Forward my suggestions too please!. There were 5 as you might remember: 1. REVERT to as it was 2. REVERT to as it was 3. REVERT to as it was 4. REVERT to as it was and.. 5.…
  • gusv -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Good, Bad or Ugly wasn't the point of my post... If Dev's say a TB range is 1000km but it's only 800km, I have a problem with that and so should they. It means they are either mistaken or incompetent. In either case, they should correct the issue so…
  • gusv -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    let's not forget, the tax serves no purpose and shouldnt exist at all
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “1567432788_news_images_13814.jpg We want Call of War to be an exciting, realistic and balanced gaming experience for all of you. With that in mind, we will introduce several changes to trading in Call of War with our next update…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    because of rising prices (not necessarily meaning order execution) in a map and not yet swimming in cash, I have had to annul a number of orders and place new ones with higher prices.... COSTING ME 10%!!!??? FIX THIS NONSENSE! On the stock market I…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Day 9 on Historical... Market is virtually dead.
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “You can't take over an entire country in less then 48 hours even if it's AI. If you play well it will take longer. ” As East Amazonas, I took over Ecuador (AI) in 17 hours from start to finish And I'm sure I could have done it…
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    As for countries that gave their armies away to another nation: In WW2 there were the Italians, Hungarians, Rumanians and Bulgarians and that was just around Stalingrad. Then you might consider that the Allied Command at D-Day had Canadians, Poles,…
  • gusv -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Taking over an entire country of an (in)active player in less then 48 hours in a map on regular speed is simply not possible. Your troops don't move fast enough and you lose a couple of hours with every single battle.
  • gusv -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Selling or giving troops is basicly the concept of slavery. In the 25 games that I played I won 14 of them and I have never felt the need to trade troops. If your ally is in another time zone that doesn't really matter. It takes an active player at…
  • gusv -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread How to Get Started as Mongolia.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, activity is a problem. Not really much I can do about that.
  • gusv -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread How to Get Started as Mongolia.

Like (Post)
    It's not about the inactivity. Countries like Manchukuo, Mongolia, Mexico, Canada,... have a huge disadvantage to their big neighbors as they start from scratch. New players join the map, they see they don't have anything so they give it up immedeatly.…
  • gusv -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread How to Get Started as Mongolia.

Like (Post)
    As the US only has 6 troops in the US to start with so Canada can invade the US early. However the US is large has more IC then Canada and it will still be able to produce more troops to win the war. The only option for Canada is attacking the US with…