Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• King Charles IX -

Wrote a comment on King Charles IX’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Are aircraft carriers truly the force to be reckoned with?
  • King Charles IX -

Wrote a comment on DoctorDR1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Good Evening, I recently went to the "New Games" tab for... well, Games. and found that Classic 1939 Historical world war was nowhere to be found, I'm unsure if I missed something so I turned to you, my apologies if I perhaps of the wrong sort of…
  • grievous2277 -

Liked PrinceofHonor’s post in the thread Player.

Like (Post)
    Submit a bug report reason select player report then mention the person, game number in question. Once you do this a Game Operator will handle your report and investigate the issue.
  • Andromeda -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Maybe they could make anonymous articles a high command feature to reduce inappropriate content??
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Quote from vietcong2005: “Quote from freezy: “Players can still write articles in the game. They now just can't post misinformation or rulebreaks anymore under the cover of anonymity. Which is a very good thing in my book, reduces the amount of…
  • Ciro702 -

Replied to the thread Black spots appearing around the map.

• Habo778 -

Replied to the thread Food fight.

Ronald McDonald easily, he is exactly the type of guy to not play by the rules not to mention all the cursed images of him. Also what do you think happened to the other Mascots like the Hamburglar and that purple thing, you think the “Retired” like…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread rank question.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Ranked/Unranked Matches.

• Habo778 -

Replied to the thread Weather Cycle.

Quote from vietcong2005: “Also, the citizens would part take in active rebellion agains the Germans. The Soviets would literally fight for each square inch of land in the Soviet Union. ” I don’t believe the Germany could have conquered the Soviet…
  • Akulla3D -

Replied to the thread New alternative to Canvas - Release Notes.

With respect to the IPAD app, I am not able to figure out how to go to Landscape mode. As it doesnt do it automatically and I havent found a button or something to do that. Thanks. Ak3D
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Regiments Call of War.

Total army sizes are indeed ridiculously low. When you do a 100p map it is well possible to win it solo with under 100 units; that would be like 200,000 soldiers. As said above, armies in the WW2 era were millions of people, and none of them controlled…
  • vietcong2005 -

Quote from Habo778: “I don’t believe that Germany was defeated due to only the weather. I believe that Germany was defeated due to said reinforcements and conflict within High Command. The weather just helped make it a lot easier for the Soviets.…
  • Ciro702 -

Posted the thread Food fight.

Thread
    If fast food restaurant mascots had a brawl, who would win?
  • Habo778 -

I don’t believe that Germany was defeated due to only the weather. I believe that Germany was defeated due to said reinforcements and conflict within High Command. The weather just helped make it a lot easier for the Soviets. Germany was doomed as long…
  • Ciro702 -

Liked Shieldheart’s post in the thread Contracts.

Like (Post)
    I think would be an amazing idea to add timers in contracts. New players and even veteran players get tired of playing this game when you get betrayed. For example, you agree with peace with someone, move most of your troops from border and he attacks…
  • vietcong2005 -

It was a common myth that Germans were defeated mainly because of the weather. However, in reality the Soviets had pulled nearly 30 divisions from Siberia off of the border of Japan because Stalin was informed by a spy that Japan had no plan to attack…
  • Shieldheart -

Replied to the thread Contracts.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Shieldheart: “I think would be an amazing idea to add timers in contracts. New players and even veteran players get tired of playing this game when you get betrayed. For example, you agree with peace with someone, move…
  • Rary24 -

Liked YaBoyDarknight’s post in the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

Like (Post)
    It depends on the game, if there are AI players around me I will wait till one of them gives me right of way, put troops in the cities and invade them from the inside. On the contrary if there are more active players I would build up my army and probably…
  • Rary24 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

Like (Post)
    The egg .. -- no, the chicken .. -- no wait .. maybe better .. -- yeah, Fried Chicken and Eggnog :rolleyes: