Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VIRVCOBRV -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Sight hindering provinces.

Wouldn't soldiers up on a mountain see farther than in a plain ?
  • VIRVCOBRV -

Replied to the thread Historic World War suggestion.

There is already an event allowing you to play all countries on Historical maps, but you'de ba disappointed. The countries we're talking about all suck , they wouldn't serve anything to balance out the game.
  • DoctorDR1 -

There is an event called All Countries: All In, which is exactly that. It comes around once and a while, and is one of the more popular events with the community.
  • BladeFisher -

Posted the thread Possible strange goings on No.1 The AI relationship..

Thread
    Right if you have a country that is never played by a person i.e it is always AI can you share maps with it? In a game where I sense something like the 'c' word may be happening?
  • Edepedable -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread New Units in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    1589382525_news_images_17047.jpg
    Attack Bomber & Rocket Artillery Attention, generals! Some of you may have wondered when Call of War 1.5 will be back again and what changes we will make to it. Well, you don’t have to wonder much longer! Call of War…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread How do you counter an invasion?.

Quote from OutsiderJoe: “When I get invaded, I cant really defend :S :S :S :S ” This could be a likely reason for that: You start out with mostly infantry that have more power on the defence than on the attack. If you then build armoured cars (stronger…
  • Last Warrior -

build defencive chokepoints. dont try defence all your provinces. use defencive units for defence. And quick units for flanking strikes. Cumulate your strike forces in few strong divisions of at least 8 units each. Flanking sneaker can be 1 till 5…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread 1.5: Aircraft changing airfield when losing base?.

Quote from cycle9: “ALL units must return to their original creation province after each and every engagement. ” Thats ridiculous and will never be implemented.
  • godofthegame2 -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2020-10-20.

Like (Post)
    1603190227_news_images_17872.jpg
    Attention, Generals! Today’s release promises to be very exciting for you mobile generals out there. As we all know, usability is especially important while on the go. Small phone or tablet screens mean that every inch…
  • Eligath Vinh -

it depends on which map you play. Tell me more
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread How do you counter an invasion?.

Thread
    When I get invaded, I cant really defend :S :S :S :S
  • OutsiderJoe -

What about Saudi Arabia, Oman and maybe even Dutch Indonesia and Iraq. But the devs need to make these countries playable, like more cities and resources and larger armies. Also I think they should allow countries like Hungary or Norway and Finland…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Liked zecevi123’s post in the thread Historic World War suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Make Egypt Playable, Make South Africa playable, Make Peru and Venezuela Playable and make Greece playable. There is literaly 0 reason not to do this and EVERYBODY would support these decision it would bring much needed balancing on that map and would…
  • 737373elj -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Quick Guide: SBDE.

Like (Post)
    Quick Guide: SDBE "How much damage will this unit do?" A much asked question in Call of War, damage is a critical part of doing battles. Often, units are stacked to increase damage, and load down your chances of winning, Ever wonder why, even with huge