Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• aaaa1234566 -

Replied to the thread LAWST Seeking Match.

We are the Fighters are up for a challenge, just challenge us.
  • STOP!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Looking for "Commander Gameplay Styles".

Quote from EmperorEmp: “I've been clicking around but am coming up short. Does anyone have/know of a thread detailing different player types? If not this could be a good opportunity to draft something for fun... Thanks ” You can try drafting some…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Travel time.

Quote from ulun64: “I usually make my arty move in precise time before it's fire it's next round. What happen is whenever I move my arty the travel time is covered up by arrival time and I can't see how much travel time is selected. Arrival time will…
  • Quote from ICB100: “BUY Real 100% Verified Score IELTS IDP TOEFL,GMAT,ESOL,DEGREE Certificate without Exam: (Whatsapp:+44(7438113934) # If you want to travel, study or work abroad, get our,TOEIC,TIEP NEBOSH, PMP, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, GMAT, CERTIFICATES…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Gold button.

Quote from Zippofish: “Really need to move the button that allows you to rush with gold on mobile. It sits right above the “x” close button and half the time you accidentally spend gold you don’t want to spend trying to close a window. You play a…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Building suggestion.

Quote from Ferroussnake9: “My suggestion is to add a new building, that being radar towers that you research to get, that is gonna have the ablillity to spot boats and planes, ideal for islands in the pacific, gives further spotting range on boats and…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Ferroussnake9’s post in the thread Building suggestion.

Like (Post)
    My suggestion is to add a new building, that being radar towers that you research to get, that is gonna have the ablillity to spot boats and planes, ideal for islands in the pacific, gives further spotting range on boats and planes
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Radar as a building type..

Quote from Ivanov Ibrahimovich: “I'm suggesting a building type like a radar station, which expands your fog of war view range. This would be effective for things like islands, where you could have advanced warning of landing ops/enemy action. Also…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Ivanov Ibrahimovich’s post in the thread Radar as a building type..

Like (Post)
    I'm suggesting a building type like a radar station, which expands your fog of war view range. This would be effective for things like islands, where you could have advanced warning of landing ops/enemy action. Also effective for things like readiness…
  • GET ORIGINAL ,VALID,REGISTERED AND VERIFIABLE IELTS/CHST/TOEFL/ESOL/GRE/PTE/PMP/CELPIP/CELTA/DELTA CERTIFICATES WITHOUT SITTING FOR EXAMS OR IF YOU LIKE YOU ATTEND THE EXAMS ALSO GET YOUR GENUINE,ORIGINAL AND VALID DEGREES,DIPLOMAS,TRANSCRIPTS FROM ANY…
  • BUY Real 100% Verified Score IELTS IDP TOEFL,GMAT,ESOL,DEGREE Certificate without Exam: (Whatsapp:+44(7438113934) # If you want to travel, study or work abroad, get our,TOEIC,TIEP NEBOSH, PMP, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, GMAT, CERTIFICATES Without Attending…
  • BUY Real 100% Verified Score IELTS IDP TOEFL,GMAT,ESOL,DEGREE Certificate without Exam: (Whatsapp:+44(7438113934) # If you want to travel, study or work abroad, get our,TOEIC,TIEP NEBOSH, PMP, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, GMAT, CERTIFICATES Without Attending…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked mrchuikov’s post in the thread Suspicious amounts of money in my country.

Like (Post)
    As far as I can tell if you capture an enemies capital province you get a significant lump of cash, not sure when you receive it though, if it's at the beginning of the next day or not.
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Looking for "Commander Gameplay Styles".

Do you mean things like cautious aggressive Coalition player Team Leader type Lying Pagan Dog Intense 24/7 player Gold Player Plays against higher ranking players Attack only AI Big Tac Bomber person Loves Nukes Economic builder ???
  • EZ Dolittle -

Liked Ferroussnake9’s post in the thread Building suggestion.

Like (Post)
    My suggestion is to add a new building, that being radar towers that you research to get, that is gonna have the ablillity to spot boats and planes, ideal for islands in the pacific, gives further spotting range on boats and planes
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

Quote from mrchuikov: “lose like a hero Would you rather have everything you could ever need or just have enough to get by, with much more to lose? ” What do you mean?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Release Notes 2019-10-15.

Like (Post)
    The main mode of trading in this game is resources ... Yet silly taxes and trade restrictions have drastically reduced this type of trade, particularly if you are not in a coalition ... Within my experience, I only recall selling armaments in one game by…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

I will try research when I figure out the whole discord thing.
  • Ferroussnake9 -

Replied to the thread Radar as a building type..

Yes i have posted a similar thing i think this should be added