Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gral Anibal -

Replied to the thread What happened to my rank and stats?.

It is fixed now, I hope it remains this way :) Thanks for your prompt answer!
  • Helcrow0 -

Replied to the thread Cannot access home page and games every few minutes.

Hello. I want to ask. Why do everytime I try to access callofwar.com it redirects me to agame.com/game/conflict-of-nations ? I tried doing everything I can but I can't seem to find how to fix this.
  • DAMINATO99 -

Replied to a comment by alvar von haffen on DAMINATO99’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Saludos Alvar:
    Muchas,pero muchas gracias por la propuesta,eso si,deberas esperar unos días,ya que descargare Discord para usarlo pero la computadora esta arreglandose(estoy en otra),te escribire en tu muro cuando me una,y me parece gran idea.

Daminato.
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Ranged attacks in Call of War 1.5.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up for me! I got lost in reading the stats when clicking on the info button of an army. Thank you for your clarity and fast reply. :thumbsup:
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Battleships versus railroad guns.

Honestly I have never met an enemy rr gun in battle. Lol
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Game admin.

Like (Post)
    If there is no button to kick inactive players as the admin that is the indicator that it is not possible in your game. In general, unless you created the game or know that a player made it, assume that it is a system generated game that does not allow…
  • SantiagoelCrack -

Wrote a comment on MagisterTubae25’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Quien te crees? Tirano!!!
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Alliance invitation.

One of our moderators finally pinned this bug down. invitations to an alliance that are sent from the in game diplomacy profile or from the chat profile contain errors and do not function correctly. Alliance invitations should only be sent from…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Taking a province that doesnt change sides.

When your map doesn’t update you may need to reload the game.
  • iNot_here -

Replied to the thread Troop Experience.

Quote from mrbonkanokis: “I am currently playing a game were I am invading someone with used light tanks mixed in with newly produced troops. I looked at the stats of the light tanks and they had seen battle before, were damaged and had killed a few…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked sangfroidianmc’s post in the thread sangfroidianmc Introduction.

Like (Post)
    Greetings, I have recently joined the staff to assist in improving the community in any way I am able and/or needed. I live in sunny Kent in UK and I sleep haphazardly. :wallbash I drink :beer: , but only to excess, game :thumbup: but only to excess and I guess, just tend…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Movement Bug.

In theory this Bug was fixed last month. Perhaps it was not completely resolved or it has resurfaced. What game number was this screenshot taken from, and what day is this game on? It is also possible it only occurs in older games and was fixed for…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread question.

Like (Post)
    It uses its stats, but it has 0 defense against anything, so for all practical purposes, it isn’t there, and will die as soon as it is engaged.
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread question.

Like (Post)
    Quote from duvozonu: “When Grounded at an Airbase, awaiting Launch, would a "Defending" Rocket count as a ground or air unit? ” Air unit I suppose. Land unit only if convoy
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread The humongus amount of land that I apparently lost.

Has it been like this for quite a while? There was a bug last year in certain beta games that caused the repetition of notifications that occurred at a particular time. So if you got let’s say 50 notifications for lost provinces during that period,…
  • My_Chocolate_Bar972 -

Wrote a comment on freezy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    whats extra shortage? its dropping my morale quite a bit and I don't know why I don't have any shortages besides oil
  • My_Chocolate_Bar972 -

Wrote a comment on My_Chocolate_Bar972’s wall.

Wall Comment
    yes
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Ranged attacks in Call of War 1.5.

As non ranged units are not effective in that scenario this would not diminish the strength of the chosen units. Only the ten most effective units are used for the combat calculation.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread improve the game !!!!.

All suggestions here are reviewed by the developers, not all suggestions will be implemented. Changes during the past few years all have reasons based on such factors as multi account cheating or player retention. A list of your desires is not a…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Game admin.

If there is no button to kick inactive players as the admin that is the indicator that it is not possible in your game. In general, unless you created the game or know that a player made it, assume that it is a system generated game that does not allow…