Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• boocaspr -

Liked Darkinz’s post in the thread Who wants an alliance game?.

Like (Post)
    As the Light-Legacy alliance, we can challenge your alliance. :thumbup:
  • Stalinizator -

Posted the thread Roleplay. Closed game for 25 players "1939. Beginning of the WW2".

Thread
    It is forbidden to use gold. In diplomacy and in the newspaper we play the role of some historical representative of the country you are playing for, we write at least something every day. Each country has its own political specifics and objectives for…
  • IndochinaUnion -

Replied to the thread Best Countries for Historical World War 25 player 1.5.

Brazil: No one cares about Brazil yet Brazil has the potential to become the second US, NGL, Brazil build up some air forces and a few tanks, a complete steamroll of South America and beyond is very probable.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Effects of Trade Embargo.

I would suggest you try to eliminate neighbors as fast as possible if they all have trading embargo with you because that means if you attack one more country they would probably attack you.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread what to do when your a superpower in all countries in (1.5).

Strategic Bombers? Or do you mean tactical or attack bombers because I'm pretty sure that you can't use strategic bombers on an aircraft carrier.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Weather Cycle.

I don't believe weather really had that much of an effect on World War II, also the animations would be hard to make. During the battle of Finland it was mostly bad commanders. The reason Germans were defeated at Moscow was because of reinforcements of…
  • Aitor Sanz -

Now follows David Lora.

Follow
  • OutsiderJoe -

Liked KingVarchasv’s post in the thread Weather Cycle.

Like (Post)
    In Call of War all hours days and weeks have the same mechanics. There should be a change to add a weather and season cycle. So, on a day from 6 am - 6 pm GMT it will all be same, however from 6 pm - 6 am GMT, unit visibility will be reduced and the map…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Weather Cycle.

Quote from Habo778: “Good post but I respectfully disagree. Adding weather would require tons of coding for the dev team and the editing of the UI. If weather was added it would require a graphics update in order to show weather on top the terrain so…
  • Jostik -

Liked Serhii_Shevchenko’s post in the thread Ukrainian localization.

Like (Post)
    To enrich your knowledge about Ukrainian IT sphere and Internet usage, let me show you a bit more statistics: Almost the entire population of Ukraine under 35 surfs the internet, according to a global study fact3-eng.jpgAs you could see, most of users…
  • Jostik -

Like (Post)
    Not sure I`ve chosen the correct subforum ("suggestions" would probably be better) We, ukrainians, are deprived of localization. Ukraine is the largest country in Europe, with 42 million people population. This is a big market of players who cannot…
  • Jostik -

Like (Post)
    Comparing searches of "Call of war" in Ukraine and Russia. As you can see, the level of intrest to the game in both countries is nearly the same. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f42c2ad6e6dd45cf8a048854a
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Effects of Trade Embargo.

Quote from Heongost: “I worry countries near me attack me. I see in Trade Embargo, it says ""Only opposing armies that try to enter your territory will be fired upon. Trading through the stock market is not possible". Will they be fired upon if they…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Gold Users.

fight while retreating, dont make general battle in closecombat till your allies dont do same. Nobody can have unlimited gold. (Hidden Content) Retreating while ranged firefight. Simoultanously counterattack with several full divisions on same route,…
  • Heongost -

Posted the thread Effects of Trade Embargo.

Thread
    I worry countries near me attack me. I see in Trade Embargo, it says ""Only opposing armies that try to enter your territory will be fired upon. Trading through the stock market is not possible". Will they be fired upon if they attack me? :)
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread what to do when your a superpower in all countries in (1.5).

Thread
    pIn all countries in, Every country is now playable, here is a guide for any superpower in this game mode. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This only applies to: 1. Japan 2. USA 3. USSR 4.…
  • Ciro702 -

Replied to the thread Hospitals.

We already have a mechanic that can - Heal troops and reorganize - Aircraft repair and reload - And ships that can repair anywhere in the world They can all heal 15% of damage if the following parameters are followed: - Ground units are in a province…
  • jack110 -

Replied to the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

I Guess the best strategy would be from the HND assignments, they are doing pretty good at supporting the students in academics.
  • KingVarchasv -

Replied to the thread Hospitals.

I just mentioned it in detail in one of my posts called New Features with many other things.
  • Bish0p. -

Posted the thread Hospitals.

Thread
    Maybe add hospitals to house wounded troops but they are extremely weak structures so It would players to house them behind Frontline and Maybe Factories can Repair Machinery too?