Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Marching in Place -

Replied to the thread Are counter-espinage spies global?.

UPDATE (a few hours later...) Just had another Help-Chat moderator tell me counter-intel applies globally... Then later admitted he himself doesn't use counter-intel spies... I'm not really complaining about that, but it does show that the user guide…
  • Mohab Abounagaa -

Replied to the thread All Countries All In Roleplay Map (73 player map).

I'm interested but what is the min. level you have to be to join an All in Game. i'm asking because I have a friend who is also interested but they are new to the game and are level 12 and which regions of the world are included in the map (i.e.…
  • twan -

Posted the thread Conquering:.

Thread
    Quick question: To destroy a country do u have to conquer all provinces plus troops or all provinces instead. Kind regards, Twan
  • gusv -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Oil - rarity and use.

Like (Post)
    Quote from JesterTheSheep: “Um... what?? Have you tried playing as Tibet on the 1939 map?? You run out of oil faster than you can say Shangri-La. Yes, you can invade people, but look around you - everybody has a stronger military, and some of them have…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Oil - rarity and use.

Like (Post)
    Adjusting the balance of maps to increase complexity and challenge is one of the goals of the 1.5 events. I do not anticipate any changes to the balancing on standard maps at this time.
  • gusv -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Oil - rarity and use.

Like (Post)
    Um... what?? Have you tried playing as Tibet on the 1939 map?? You run out of oil faster than you can say Shangri-La. Yes, you can invade people, but look around you - everybody has a stronger military, and some of them have such a marginal amount of oil…
  • FinnDaddy -

Replied to the thread Rebellion percent chance does not appear accurate.

Quote from freezy: “This issue was under investigation but in our tests provinces rebelled, so we did not find a reproducible case yet. Also in the 1.5 round that I played during last Event I also saw rebellions. Question is then: Is the bug here…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked thebestboy192’s post in the thread Join Our Alliance!.

Like (Post)
    Lol :D
  • Thanks for the info. The bomber patrol area in blue is oval and slightly larger than the round lighted up ground under the bombers in enemy territory. Thanks for working on a fix for the fact that some units are identified in visible but not…
  • thebestboy192 -

Replied to the thread Join Our Alliance!.

• thebestboy192 -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Join Our Alliance!.

Like (Post)
    I would! :) ;) Lol, thanks for sending this out!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Are counter-espinage spies global?.

Like (Post)
    I agree with your reasoning, makes sense to me; it's what I figured when I started studying spies... But of course, that forces counter-intel to be reactive and not prophylactic, because to be prophylactic you'd have to guess ahead of time where to…
  • pametna joskota -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Like (Post)
    And thanks for your (as always very diplomatic :) :thumbup: ) answer. It's clear you get different opinions on what's realistic and what isn't. Partly because not everyone who's commenting here has good historical knowledge and/or understanding and partly because…
  • Copper987 -

Replied to the thread All Countries All In Roleplay Map (73 player map).

I'm interested in joining this, I could get 2 or 3 other people on board as well
  • Marching in Place -

I agree with your reasoning, makes sense to me; it's what I figured when I started studying spies... But of course, that forces counter-intel to be reactive and not prophylactic, because to be prophylactic you'd have to guess ahead of time where to…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

If you put a counter intel in a province, how can it counter other cities?
  • Marching in Place -

Ryan, just an hour ago I had a Help-Chat moderator tell me that counter-intel spies work globally, throughout all friendly territories, not just in the province where they are recruited... This issue needs to be clarified, officially and explictly, in…
  • RC_Delta_1138 -

Now follows Wolly1959.

Follow
  • RC_Delta_1138 -

Now follows Frontstabilisator.

Follow
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Cal04’s post in the thread New Game Mode Idea.

Like (Post)
    No, it would still be World War Two era, and not just US vs. USSR. It could be no teams and all the other superpowers are equally strong which isn’t the Cold War.