Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• f118 -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread A Epic Strategy to bring down a player or AI country.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Boozo: “I use it to betray my allies ” Yes, I gathered that alreay. Did you miss the point of my last post? Your player statistics are horrible ... despite your 'brilliant' betrayal strategy and using a lot of gold. Hence, they prove my…
  • freezy -

Liked Last Warrior’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Slowly i begin to like new version, in hope coming reballancing. Some buildings should be cheaper and have less buildingstime. I mean rural buildings exept, airstrip. Airstrip buildtimepenalty prevent rushing, its ok how it is. Seatransports should have…
  • freezy -

Liked DxC’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I've been playing a 1.5 game pretty solid now for 4 days. In general, everything seems to be working well and in particular, the reduced variance is totally fantastic! I also really like the 30 minute tic. I haven't run into any of the unit balancing…
  • freezy -

Liked Torpedo28000’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sherman Firefly: “Feedback from the two 1.5 games that I'm playing (day 6): Likes: 1. Some units are more useful - motorised infantry, tank destroyers, destroyers can now bombard ground units. 2. faster construction time at lower levels. 3.…
  • freezy -

Liked Sherman Firefly’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Feedback from the two 1.5 games that I'm playing (day 6): Likes: 1. Some units are more useful - motorised infantry, tank destroyers, destroyers can now bombard ground units. 2. faster construction time at lower levels. 3. faster combat resolution. 4.…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked CzarHelllios’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from f118: “Quote from CzarHelllios: “Trying to be "Faster" ends up getting your units killed more easily. ” I forecasted that already in 2017, as some players wanted shortened production time and more frequently combat tiks. ” Yeah.…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked CzarHelllios’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CityOfAngels: “I can now build Heavy Tanks... One of the 'cool' units. But can anyone suggest why I would ever want to build one of those instead of two L2 MTs (available 2 days earlier)? Even if I somehow got the research unlocked for…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I can now build Heavy Tanks... One of the 'cool' units. But can anyone suggest why I would ever want to build one of those instead of two L2 MTs (available 2 days earlier)? Even if I somehow got the research unlocked for free? The low attack strength…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from CityOfAngels: “Does anyone else get the general sense that units, while having faster speed values than status quo CoW, are actually moving around the map much more slowly than usual? ” INDEED!!! I was wondering already, but I am glad you…
  • freezy -

Like (Post)
    Misc: Two level 1 infantry attacking vs two level 2 infantry defending. Just hit and I'm checking back on it: My two stack infantry are at 94% health. The opponents two are at 28% health and are about to die. I afked and let my opponent kill most of my…
  • freezy -

Liked Bobvictorous’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 - Urban Provinces & New Buildings.

Like (Post)
    i really like the update, but i think that you should be able to produce units that you have researched higher version of in places were you can build the higher version, for example you need a level 1 tank plant to build a level one light tank, if you…
  • Alphared -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tin Military: “and if i do stay it will be because the finished product is better than 1.0 for me / for us the players that agree with myself & Pontus and you would be supprised in the end just how many like minded there are? ” That is…
  • Alphared -

Liked f118’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CzarHelllios: “Trying to be "Faster" ends up getting your units killed more easily. ” I forecasted that already in 2017, as some players wanted shortened production time and more frequently combat tiks.
  • Alphared -

Like (Post)
    Quote from f118: “Quote from CzarHelllios: “Trying to be "Faster" ends up getting your units killed more easily. ” I forecasted that already in 2017, as some players wanted shortened production time and more frequently combat tiks. ” Yeah.…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 7thCircle: “For example, seems like it you could inflict lots of damage on a stack of tanks and the stack before the stack loses even a single tank ” this "feature" was announced, copied over from Sone. another downside to this "feature"…
  • Alphared -

Quote from CityOfAngels: “ Does anyone else get the general sense that units, while having faster speed values than status quo CoW, are actually moving around the map much more slowly than usual? ” Absolutely!
  • _Pontus_ -

Quote from Tin Military: “and if i do stay it will be because the finished product is better than 1.0 for me / for us the players that agree with myself & Pontus and you would be supprised in the end just how many like minded there are? ” That is…
  • Alphared -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CityOfAngels: “Does anyone else get the general sense that units, while having faster speed values than status quo CoW, are actually moving around the map much more slowly than usual? ” Yes! except for those Harley's with machine guns in…
  • Alphared -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I can now build Heavy Tanks... One of the 'cool' units. But can anyone suggest why I would ever want to build one of those instead of two L2 MTs (available 2 days earlier)? Even if I somehow got the research unlocked for free? The low attack strength…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked Tin Military’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Guys... did this just really happen? Don't laugh at this ....or better... you actually should laugh at this: Took a province in Poland. Had to stop for a moment, so pulled my units together in a mixed troops def-position and…