Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Is there a thread for Frontline Pioneers?.

• Khabarovsk krai -

Wrote a comment on thunderdog1138’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Oh hi
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Servers Down.

Lucky me !when the games can’t load I was sleeping since I’m from ze other side of ze world ;)
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Artillery vs Battleship.

Wanna know why artillery range is super far? cuz those artillery troops can adjust and tilt the cannons hight!
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread My game won’t load.

Sometimes games just don’t load. And then you need to reload your browser. And keep trying.... again and again I guess.. :hmmm: :wallbash
  • Hanz Gunther -

Liked Khabarovsk krai’s post in the thread New map:African chaos.

Like (Post)
    This map focuses on Africa! African countries (playable) Algeria Lybia Egypt North Sudan South Sudan ...etc you know what? U can play as ALL AFRICAN Countries!!!!!, NO AI COUNTRY MAP IS ON 4x speed All African countries are low on food due to…
  • Hanz Gunther -

Replied to the thread Coalition Map Mode.

I like that, to add to your idea, each coalition could have it's own pattern of specific colour (i.e. red stripes/chevrons etc.) over their nations original colour so you can see which nation it is and to which coalition it belongs to.
  • thunderdog1138 -

Liked Bamboza’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    finally the games are up and running. Soo happy
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread New map:African chaos.

• JiFurry -

Now follows Duzeniduzenadam.

Follow
  • Hanz Gunther -

Liked LordVoidVIII’s post in the thread Coalition Map Mode.

Like (Post)
    Not sure if this has been addressed, but especially after coalition flags under national flags were removed from the map view, it is somewhat cumbersome to determine which nations fall under which coalition. I am aware that you can select provinces to…
  • Teburu -

Liked Hanz Gunther’s post in the thread New Active Alliance.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “better dead than red :DA communist joke isn’t funny… unless everyone gets it.
  • Bamboza -

Replied to the thread Servers Down.

finally the games are up and running. Soo happy
  • Bamboza -

Liked Captain Steiner’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    Thank you to the recovery team. :)
  • Hanz Gunther -

Replied to the thread Most Casualties You've Seen.

Most casualties at once was me a year and a half a go losing my entire army to a goldie with nukes, my K/D ratio more than halved, I still get the flashbacks of the horror after seeing 200+ units being whipped out, I can't remember the exact number.…
  • florentingivi -

Replied to the thread Who is Khabarovsk krai?.

2048.onl -Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces were very useful.
  • Hanz Gunther -

Replied to the thread New Active Alliance.

Quote from Teburu: “better dead than red :DA communist joke isn’t funny… unless everyone gets it.
  • Hanz Gunther -

Replied to the thread Dad jokes.

A communist joke isn’t funny… unless everyone gets it.
  • Hanz Gunther -

Replied to the thread FORUM players.

That update actually made me start taking part in the FORUM and am glad to see my nick on the list there
  • Hanz Gunther -

Replied to the thread Specialized Units For Certain Countries.

In this game we all have access to the same units through research. The geo-economic advantage is the reason why I like this game, because we can win through strategies and alliances (diplomacy). I have won previously playing as New Zealand in the World…