Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked GeneralTanke’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “We need a Russia player more than anything… Brando might have to do it. ” I can be russia if it's that needed.... ” Respectfully, Russia needs to be played by a very good player. @Lord Crayfish Do…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

Quote from GeneralTanke: “I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta. ” Why? Please elaborate.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “ Either way, the Portuguese military slaughtered tens of thousands of civilians. You can’t really debate that regardless of your viewpoint. ” The Government didn't preside on who wouldget shot in a war. Also, the…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Claudio is racist toward Africans. In one thread I remember he referred to an unspecified African country as “Ongo-Bongoland” ” That is not racism, apparently self-delusion is quite important for you. Anyways, if…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Scipio Manbini’s post in the thread German Homefront.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunate but predictable that the forum is bogged down with off topic virtue signalers derailing threads. The thread is supposed to be a discussion of a German Homefront map, not 10+ pages of 3 individuals loudly exclaiming "I'm not racist!" multiple…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread It Didn't Happen.

Quote from ISyncradar: “What didn't happen? ” His schooling.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Naval Mines.

Yeah, this could be done to stop a potential coastal invasion.
  • pod_than -

Liked Average_Luz’s post in the thread Naval Mines.

Like (Post)
    Quote from cycle9: “another poor concept, no counter mine craft? ” Just avoid them ?(
  • pod_than -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread Naval Mines.

Like (Post)
    another poor concept, no counter mine craft?
  • pod_than -

Liked Average_Luz’s post in the thread Naval Mines.

Like (Post)
    Battleships would be able to deploy mines into the sea, the mines will deal damage to the following units: No damage to other units 10 Damage to Ships (No defense) 5 Damage to Submarines (No defense) The mines will be visible as a unit and any enemy…
  • swatisharma9 -

Replied to the thread The Flame Tank Arrived - Release Notes.

The layout and design, as well as the information you provide, are superb. This is exactly what I'm trying to accomplish. The effort is worth the benefits. I am grateful for your support.
  • ISyncradar -

Replied to the thread It Didn't Happen.

• Talvisota -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Claudio is racist toward Africans. In one thread I remember he referred to an unspecified African country as “Ongo-Bongoland” ” WAIT WHAT? Nah bro’s gonna get himself cancelled ;(
  • Talvisota -

Liked russ_russ1’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Any fucking dictator is bad. Authoritarian regimes suck. Anyone who supports any dictator clearly isn’t fully developed in the head. I know you have the right of belief, but holy shit, have some fucking common sense Claudio. Salazar is a horrible…