Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nip dip -

Replied to the thread Mines.

I'd say mines do a little more damage than that(or maybe add levels to mines), but I'd also propose a Minesweeper ship to counter it that can find and destroy mines it sees but slows the fleet down a lot in order to be able to scout for mines.
  • Gen. John J.Pershing -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Best Guides and Resources for New Players in Cow 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Hey @DoctorDR1 you are most welcome. Thanks for the acknowledgement! Very nice guide, I've learned a thing or too myself. Going straight for level 5 industry is a surprising but good strategy. I wonder though if it's feasable in 4 days in term of…
  • Gen. John J.Pershing -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Best Guides and Resources for New Players in Cow 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Check out this great manual by dv8nt: docs.google.com/document/d/1Mh…dk5J9RVX2Hj_mhapiBO0/edit It goes much more in-depth than my guide, covering strategies, units, maps, etc.
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Replied to the thread Strategy for Naval Battles and Land Invasion (by me).

Quote from z00mz00m: “Not sure about 1.5 but in 1.0 all you really need is subs and naval bombers. Naval bombers to kill destroyers, subs to kill everything else. When in doubt (combined stacks) then go with subs. They are cheap to produce, cheap to…
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Replied to the thread Strategy for Naval Battles and Land Invasion (by me).

Quote from GrandEmpire: “The best strategy to use in Naval battles is to not have your navy too spread out. ” The number 1 Naval strategy is to primarily focus on Destroyers. They are faster and will make the option to spread out and scout enemy…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Posted the thread Revisiting Playable Countries.

Thread
    This discussion is as old as the map itself. Once again, I find myself wondering which countries on this map are genuinely "playable," aside from the base 25 countries. Once again, I have put myself in a position to request that there be more playable…
  • emma von manstein -

Posted the thread AI war.

Thread
    okay so im just qurius how this works because a ai can go to war with me (like in the pic) and then if i declare on them i get a penalty and 5 other countries controlled by AI declare on me and it repeats like.. just curius how that works since it dosnt…
  • Lain_ -

Liked bucewni’s post in the thread Gold usage.

Like (Post)
    gold options are just a pay to use cheat codes... Form Dublin, Ireland to Sicily, Italia in under 4 hours... Good work Bytro and good bye
  • Lain_ -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Gold usage.

Like (Post)
    Quote: “Well as for a money making system I can only think of one other solution. That would be that getting high command would allow to play games without gold use. Meaning you would have to pay to play without gold. So far though, that has not been…
  • Lain_ -

Like (Post)
    Yes company needs to earn money. More players = more money But in order to have more players you need to balance it in a way that all can have fun. It is not the case now as this is p2w in the extremes. Players dont like that, and the player base shows…
  • Lain_ -

Like (Post)
    Hi all, Im in a game cow1.5, 12+ hours in day 9. At the begining of day 9 there was an article of world mightiest armies. One player was’n on it. 12+ hours later he has biggest armie and is invincible. things i seen are: stack of 35 ships, stack of 20…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Cold war technology.

The reason this most likely won’t be implemented is because, as you said, it’s rare. This would be a lot of programming for something most players wouldn’t even use.
  • el_torturador_xd -

Wrote a comment on MagisterTubae25’s wall.

Wall Comment
    entonses vos sos adulto :0
  • el_torturador_xd -

Replied to a comment by el_torturador_xd on tadeichi’s wall.

Wall Reply
    bien :v
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Can I get my gold back?.

You can try submitting a support ticket, but it may not be possible.
  • GrandEmpire -

Posted the thread How to successfully go, see, conquer! (and DEFEND) (by me AGAIN!).

Thread
    How to successfully go, see and conquer (and DEFEND) Always try to use espionage first. It is VITAL. Best espionage development is, in my opinion, 3 military sabotage in 3 different major cities (but not the capital). One intel close to border, and one…
  • jenyroydelhi -

Wrote a comment on jenyroydelhi’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • jenyroydelhi -

Wall Comment
  • jenyroydelhi -

Wall Comment
  • jenyroydelhi -

Wall Comment